Chaos

After Annie's and I sleepover party over the weekend, of course we dreaded the day but ended up going to school. "Ugh" I groaned but grabbing my cellphone that was next to my bed on my nightstand seeing on the phone it was Joey. "Hello?" I mumbled, half awake and half asleep. That was until I heard Joey scream on the other line. "HUN WHY ARE YOU NOT AT SCHOOL YET?! YOU DO KNOW ANNIE HAD LEFT ME FOR SOME GUY?!," I pulled my phone away from my hear feeling that I was going deaf but put it back to my ear. "What?" I questioned him and he sighed deeply as if he was stressed.

"OKAY!" he started, "Annie left with some guy, I think our little Annie is all grown up and sleeping with him. It runs in the family" I healed back my laughter, "you're calling Annie a slut now? She is so not a slut!" I told him, I felt as if I can actually see him roll his eyes as that sentence left my mouth. "Whatever sweetie pie, anyways we have a bigger problem and if your snapchat is spammed my me it's because before I called you I sent you vids"

"Why?" I asked, slowly getting out of my bed and stretching. "Kate went crazy! She fell on the floor crying and screaming, her make up is so bad and Mason-hottie. Anyways is looking for you!!!!" He exclaimed in excitement. I almost dropped my phone. "THE Mason castaway that is the school's biggest man whore is looking for ME?" MY eyes widen and I saw the time. I was sooo late to school, it was lunchtime! I knew my parents ever found out they would have killed me but they've been gone for a few days and they said it was a secret and I'd have surprise by the time they get back home.

"Hunny bunny, I am not kidding. He said he wanted to see and talk to you." Joey said with a hint of excitement in his voice. "I'm on my way" I said and hung up on him.

-

By the time I got to school everyone was in their free period. "Joey!" I yelled as I saw him and ran up to him, "mmm little missy finally decided to show up" he sassed. I mentally rolled my eyes and asked him, "okay I don't care, where is Annie?" He then pointed where she was standing, covering her face with her books as the male in front of her was blushing, smiling at her. He had blonde hair and was wearing glasses. I didn't want to ruin her moment and even if I did I would have been stopped.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, thinking it was Joey I didn't bother. That was until the hand went on my shoulder I moved away. "Gross" I cringed my face in disgust seeing it was Mason with a smile on his face.

"Aw, what? You didn't enjoy that?" He asked, I wanted to punch him in his gut but I held myself together. "You wanted to see me?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Yeah" he nodded, "I broke up with Kate" he told me. I looked both sides of me, left and then right. "Okay? And? I don't see any fucks around so why should I give a fuck about your relationship??" I asked putting a hand on my hip, "I wanted to hang out with you without having a girl getting mad trying to attack you." I gapped at him is surprise mixed with disgust.

"The only "hang out" you know is "let me fuck you"" I said, he looked upset and angered rising up fueling his blood.

"Look, while you were out probably sucking other guys dick and thinking you're highty mighty in class we were partnered up! Hang out? I just meant let's work on the project! I may be hot and bad but that doesn't mean I let my grades fall!" H shouted at me, walking away hitting his shoulder at my side making me fall to the ground.

I had felt so guilty.. I never really made myself better than anyone else but judging him..? I should've never done that-but I guess we are all at fault.