Obviously The Bad Boy

After all two of my classes ended and it was lunch I met up with Joey. "So babygirl tell me how was class?? OMG Bae you know that hottie, Kate's boyfriend-Mason Castaway?!" Before I can speak up to him. He interrupts me, "WELLLLL he is my Geography class and he gets to seat in front of me" he fangirls heavily breathing while fanning himself. I giggled. "What's so good about him? He's just a 'bad boy' like any other and has sex  with almost anyone with vaginal and breasts." I exhaled. "Babe he is hot! Okay? That hair is like a gift and his bad boy attitude makes me moist," He snapped, "ew" I told him scrunching up my face in disgust.

 When lunch ended we had to go to our class-my next class having to be gym I went in the locker room and dressed in the locker room and out to the gym I slowly made m y way to Annie. She was my only  female friend. She's sweet and innocent and naïve totally opposite from her brother which is-Mason Castaway.  "Hi Dana!" She excitedly waved as her friend got closer she gave a small smile. "Hello Annie."

"Okay! We are going out to the track! Now!" The tall buffed gym teacher hollered as we all started heading outside, the cold front of breeze slapped me in the face. I shivered lightly not used to wearing shorts when it was sort of cold out.

"So how was your day?" Annie asked me as we slowly started to jog around the track, "It was alright I guess?" I shrugged unsure of how I really felt today, "what about you?" I asked focusing on the track in  front of me. "Oh good! My brother's girlfriend came over yesterday, and while she waited for him. He was out with another girl BUT anyways! She came in my room and yelled vulgar words at me! Just because I didn't really tell her where he was!!" Annie was obviously totally stressing about it. But if I were her, I wouldn't really worry a thing about ANY of the girls he date because your wasting your time on air heads. "Don't waste your breath on them, their all talk" I told her.

"Okay! I was thinking that maybe we can have a sleepover!! But of course Joey can't come,"

"Any why is that?" I asked her raising an eyebrow, "Well he's a boy! And my parents say I can't be around boys."

"But you can be around your brother who is a trouble maker, totally opposite of you and uses girls to their advantages as sex toys." She gasped, but knew it was true. "They don't want me ending up like him even know I'm just months younger than him." I understood where she was coming from. Kind of.