Who She Is:

Dana Springs was not charmingly beautiful as a model nor was she ugly, but when she walked by, men were captivated in her web as she worked her charms. Not a single flaw, well except that everyone knew about her-but not good things. Self consciously, boys stared at her as if she were a piece of meat and they were the hungry wolves ready to tear her apart. The teen girls stared at her in disgust and laughed and pointed as she passed by. She had bangs that weren't too long neither too short, and a bit wavy red orange mixture colored hair that stopped right at her chest. Big silver hoop earrings hanging onto her ears.

 Big silver hoop earrings hanging onto her ears

 From a first look, you would have thought she was the trouble maker, the filthy whore who couldn't keep her legs closed. But no. It was not her, she was raised like a saint. No short clothing, nothing that shows too much skin, no jewelry. It was too much for Dana too handle, she was somewhat used to it but still. As a teenager she should at least have just a BIT of freedom right? Last time she had asked for it, begged and pleaded she got slapped.

It was exactly the same routine every single day. Wake up, go to school, come back home and sleep at 10:00pm.While she walked the hallway, turning to her left to get to her grey dull metal locker she was pushed stumbling to the ground. 'Of course' Dana thought to herself mentally rolling her eyes. Right before her stood her bully from-centuries' ago. White angel like hair and red sinful demonic eyes. Funny how her hair is pure as snow, when her bully is ANYTHING, but a saint. And her red eyes give off that evil glare. "What is it Kate?" Dana asked.

Kate McGee is the name. Dating the school's worst, hottest bad boy who does not give a single damn about anything and probably had sexual intercourse with every slutty and snobby girls in the school campus. "Speak up, I can't hear you shithead!" She sarcastically smirked as she yelled in my face. I wanted to answer but I instead turned my face away, facing down at the floor. Everyday Kate would come up with new insults. "Nothing" I murmured, I knew if I even tried walking past her to get to my class, forget the book. She would just get her crew to come and beat me up and make me stop breathing. "Huh?! I can't hear you!!" She pushed me into the lockers gripping my black oversized sweater with a threating menacing look on her face.

"GIRLLLLLL!!! You better let go of her! Before I smack you with my one and only-black destroyer." Said an unknown voice, I was dropped to the ground as Kate looked all around her surroundings and seeing the one and only, my only best friend. Joey. Joey is a tall teenager, 17 years old with a spiked fawn colored hair. Olive, skin tone and sharped eyebrows. Totally gay, but I respect him. "Who do you think you are and what're doing?!" She yelled at him, "I am showing off my fabulous legs and thighs-something you wish you had now leave!" He shooed her off smirking as she angrily stomped away. He smiled back at me. "Dana, you alright?" He asked me and I silently nodded. "I've got to get to class. I'll see you at lunch," I whispered as I hurriedly ran off to my English class "byeeee!!!" He waved and walked to his class too.