chapter 1

Hiii . Its my first story please read. I may not get to update everyday but please bear with me.This chapter is short but i'll update soon.If you are reading I love you <3. Please comment and vote.

                                            It seems like I lived here a hundred years ago. Everything has changed so much yet everything is so familiar. The neighborhood, the shops, parks. So many memories are recollecting in my mind. As I look out from the car I see many familiar houses even the shop I used to work in. I am happy to come back here but it also scares me. I know I should be happy, happy about coming back to my hometown. I wanted to get back here since the day I left for Chicago.My dad got transferred there.

                                         It’s been three years since I left holmes chapel. Three years is a huge gap many things can change in three years and that’s what scares me. I was 15 when I left holmes chapel and that’s when I left all the good memories back here, good memories thats the  time with my friends and harry. Well harry was my boyfriend when I was 16 we loved each other a lot but when I left cheshire it was not possible for me to keep in contact with him. We tried to maintain a long distance relationship but things were not the same. I moved on with my life and I hope he did too. We never talked to each other and the same thing happened with my friends. We couldn't keep in touch neither of us made any efforts to talk to each other. Now that I am back I am sure they will be happy to see me now. At last they are my childhood friends they were with me when no one else was and I know I did the wrong thing by ignoring them but they will accept me. Yeah they will.

oohh you can only hope .

I'll try my best to get them back.

"Mom I think it's a bad idea" I say to my mom when we reach at our old hose which looks kinda new. My dad already started taking the bags in our house."You'll be fine grace. They'll come around I know" She gives me a assuring smile. "Now come on take your bags and get settled in" She says and I nod.

My old bedroom is just the same but it needs some cleaning. After getting settled in it's time for dinner Because of cleaning the house everyone is very tired so we decide to order some pizza.

"Come on grace it's time for bed tomorrow is your first day in high school are you excited?" My dad asks me I know he is teasing me. "OMG! dad I am so excited you can't even imagine" I say with a sarcastic tone.They both laugh "Goodnight I love you both" I give them a kiss on their cheeks and walk to my room.

I am very tired I need sleep so bed. I set my alarm for tomorrow and close my eyes wishing that the days when I had fun with my friends would come back someday.

xoxox

This chapter was very short i know but please comment if you like it. I'll update soon :) X