The Movie Date

Now that Timmy has kissed Barry B Benson, they were dating, so it wasn't all that surprising when Barry asked Timmy to go to the movies with him to see Sharknado.
Timmy was ecstatic!1!2!1!2 He loved Sharknado because of how well done it was, with the humor and great effects. He replied to Barry's request with "Sure baby lmao, what time should I pick you up?" ;)
Barry said "Hmmmm how about 6:30 on Friday, also, how are you going to get me anyway? You can't drive lol."
"Ok 6:30 it is, and yah it's technically not legal for me to drive but Cosmo and Wanda let me do it anyway lmao."
"K see you there Little bro" Barry replied, hanging up his call.
"Wow Timmy lmao, your relationship with Barry sure is growing lol." Wanda said, looking pleased with herself
"Yah, it's like someone actually loves you lmao you got a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend."
"SHUT UP COSMO!1!1!1!1$1" Timmy said rllly angerily, no one could dare make fun of him for how long it took him to get a gir- er boyfriend lol.
       "Well anyways snort you better get ready for this movie date, hmmm how about, you wear a tuxedo and golden bling bling glasses with a red head wig, lmao, you'll be the life of the dollar theatre!" Wanda said excitedly!1!1!1
       "Oh!1!1!!1!2 Good idea Wanda!1!1!1!1 "I wish I had everything Wanda just suggested lmao." Timmy stated, as all of the hot clothing items appeared in front of him.
        "Well! It looks like you're ready Timmy be ready Tommorow.

                   ~The Next Day~
Timmy got the car that he wished Cosmo and Wanda for, and drove of to Barry's. In his new clothes he felt unstoppable and was prepared for anything. Once he reached the house Barry flew outside, and oh, oh how hot he looked. Barry was wearing the same outfit that he always wears but today he looked exceptionally hot, and at that moment Timmy realized that wasn't dressed for the occasion.
       Barry stepped in and said "Wow homie you sure look hot!1!1!1 I love your new look kinda like a redhead with red hair lol1!!1!1"
       When Barry said that Timmy instantly felt better about his appearance, and drove on with a real smirk on his face lmao.
Once they reached the movie theatre, Timmy stepped out, proud of his new look, and Barry watched, dank meme blues eyes watching. Suddenly Trixie Tang came up to Timmy and said "lMaO yOuR hAiR iS sO uGlY aNd tHaT oUtFiT uGh TiMmY hOw cOuLd aNyOnE lOvE u!1!1!!1!1!"
Timmy's face suddenly fell, all his confidence fading, as he ran away, lmao, he then burst into tears, blue emo mascara running down his edgy face.
"NUH TIMMY U BEAUTIFUL LOL!!!!" Barry cried chasing after his lover.
;(
Catching up to Timmy, he looked as his bootiful boyfriend, Timmy looked miserable, "Trixie's right whopps" Timmy said, "I am rlly ugly lmao, I'm sorry not sorry lol for embarrassing you with my ugly outfit!" ;(
Barry was shocked, he thought Timmy looked bootiful and fabulous in his punk emo rock outfit. "They're just jealous lol, I mean gold all they have is Gucci stuff and Kylie Jenner makeup, how out of style!1!1!!1 But you, Timmy, you make your fabulous makeup work, and look kwaiwai in it lmao!11!!1"
Timmy looked up, face lifting and said "tks lol" as Barry pecked Timmy on the lips, helping him to see the gr8est movie evr Sharknado 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.