Chapter 1

"I can't believe we're moving out, again." I said in exasperation, packing my clothes.

"Believe it or not, Ivy" she chuckled, "this'll be the third time we move out this month." She said while helping me fold my own clothes for i have no idea how to fold them properly. "maybe, just maybe it would be our last."

"No kidding." I growled. Abbey tried to hide her smile, but to no avail.

"I'm sorry, this is too funny for me to hold back, Why are we moving out again?" She smirked and gave me a knowing look.

I rolled my eyes, "Because mom got herself a boyfriend." Then as expected, she laughed. "I literally can't wait till i turn 18 to get out of here, instead of being dragged like a dog, everywhere she goes."

"Agree," she threw herself on my bed and lied down, "but, who knows? She might actually decide to settle down for good and not travel again, hopefully."

"Abbey, we're talking about mom here, she never settles down." I said, "like she doesn't even get to finish her morning coffee for she has to go to work."

"True," she nodded, "However, i don't care, this is the first time in a while mom actually decided to focus on something else but work and that is...?"

"Getting herself a boyfriend." She laughed again, and i cracked a smile. I lied down next to her and made a sigh.

"Still mad?" Abbey asked.

"No...kinda." I huffed, "it's just that i hate how fast we're leaving this place just like all the other places we left. We never get a look around."

"Yeah..."

"All we just do is, travel, then go to a new house to have a sleepover then wake up the next day to the news of us having to move out again, I'm fed up."

"Well it's hard when your parents are filthy rich, and got nothing to do but work for more money to be filthier, such a cruel life." She giggled.

"Except for the fact, that mom is our only parent now." I pointed out.

"Look!" She spoke after a min of silence. "Summer's almost over, and we both haven't done anything useful together since i came back from college, and I'll return back again a week before it starts, What do you say if we go out with each other and have tonight as ours, we could do all you want, i don't care, we could have a look around too if you want that, just don't go on full mode of depression for the time i have left with you." She sat up.

I stared at her in surprise, rather in amazement. "Abigail, Are you sick?" I tried putting the back of my hand on her forehead but she pushed it away and chuckled.

"Don't make this harder for me than it already is, okay?" She said, "I'm trying to be a good sister just for tonight."

"What about tomorrow morning's flight?" I asked, "We have to leave at 7"

"Live a little," she says. "we'll have to come home before time anyway, don't worry!"

"Yeah but what abo-"

She cut me off, "there there, i offered a request and you're blocking it with shitty excuses, i already said we could do all you want Ivory Anderson, and we'll be back on time, you could have said yes by the time i offered already."

I rolled my eyes for god knows how many times today, then smirked. "I have the perfect places we could go tonight, we'll live till you say you want to die, trust me."

******

"I literally want to die right now." Abbey said, "What is that place?"

"What? You don't like it?" I asked.