No 25- Waitress and Ice cream

I awoke to something soft poking my face. 

A finger...a weird rubber stick...okay thats awkward. 

I pried my eyes opening to be greeted with the familiar dark blue ones that always made my heart thud. I smiled as Alex was tugging at my arms. 

"Keegy wake up" He whined then smiled as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and ran a hand through my messy bed hair. 

I was extremely confused as I didn't know what time it was or why he was waking me up. 

"Here" Alex said quietly handing me my glasses. I smiled slipping my glasses on the bridge of my nose. I glanced up seeing him resting on his knees. 

"Im bored" He fell backwards, dramatically waving his arms around. 

"They haven't let me leave the house ever since I got here and if I don't get out Ill literally die" He sooked causing me to roll my eyes. 

I would have never rolled my eyes as Alex when I first met him. I was to shy and nervous too especially around popular jocks such as himself. 

Now I have become a sass queen around him plus being gay kinda makes you ultra sassy. 

I stood up from the bed grabbing my phone and shoving it in my pocket, I walked over to his door and glance out seeing no one in sight. 

I quickly looked back to Alex seeing him give me a confused look. I giggled. 

"If they don't allow you to leave then you're escaping" I smirked seeing him give a look of worry, guess the tables have turned. 

"Keegan what if I get caught?" He was dropped like he was exposing a dark secret. 

"Jesus Alex, I wished you'd remember that you were a jock, you spent everyday at school doing this" I felt bad for my words, mentioning that Id hope he would remember but its true. 

"Okay okay fine" He stood up and walked over heading out of the door. 

We snuck out of the door and passed his family before we basically sprinted from his house. 

Once we were far away we halted to a stop catching our breath. 

I sounded like a dying whale, inhaling and exhaling sharply. 

"Jesus Keegan are you dying" He joked earning a shove to the shoulder 

"Shut-your-mouth- pretty boy" I gasped between breath. Then I realised I just called him pretty boy. Red dusted my cheeks as I groaned but he didn't say anything instead he stood up properly smiling. 

"That was fun" He chuckled and began walking again. We walked further into town stopping when Alex grabbed my hand as we passed an Diner. 

"OMG keegan they sell bubble gum ice cream!" He screeched as a grin took over his face. I looked up to the sign seeing they indeed sold ice cream. I smiled at his adorableness as he got excited for bubblegum ice cream. 

"You want some I gather?" He nodded his head. 

"Hells yes!" He practically ran into the store. 

God why did I have to fall for child. Jeez that didn't sound pedophillic at all. 

I entered the store seeing Alex already planted him self down on a chair beside the wall.Sitting across from Alex I picked the menu up, dragging my eyes over the options. 

I decided to go with the red velvet swirl topped with dark chocolate syrup. 

After 5 minutes of talking and exchanging jokes the waiter came over and I glanced a look at him.