Ch.4 Bunnybad

(Don't play the song untill I say. Song: Mother murder Nightcore
I as already working on this so why not finish it. This is for you HappyMoonwatcher35!! Septiplier warning, BTW the clothes in real life I wouldn't wear in the open. I hate dresses)

I was so mad at Anti that I unconsciously walked over to him and raised my hand to slap him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to his chest. We all were as red as a tomato. I lead over to his ear and yelled, " LET GO YOU PERVERT!!!" He let go and jumped back, holding his ear and letting go of me. "How about YOU STOP HURTING US LASS?!!!" He yelled back. " I will when you all stop acting like pervert kids!" I yelled, and walked back to my treat that was near Jack.
I was looking for some frosting, when Jack and Mark stared to to cook something. What I was planning was going to cover the apple pieces with frosting and sprinkles, then freeze them. (I have never tried it, but now I want to. XD) When I was doing that, Dark and Anti were picking a movie. They picked Lights Out. (The movie is not scary at all) I grabbed my treats and put them on the coffee table, Jack brought over hot chocolate with candy canes in them, and Mark can over with some popcorn with lots of butter!!! 💜❤ I love me some butter. (Or not you don't have to)

***************Time skip brought to you by Mark and Sean Cuddling with each other***********************

So the movie was over and all of my treats were gone, Sean was laying next to Mark, and Dark and Mark were holding on to Sean, since they are the same person. And Anti well he would not let go of me, but I managed to get out.  It was 10:26 and I wasn't that tired so I went to take a shower. I hope Jack doesn't mind, I thought. So I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes and got in.  Feeling the warm water hitting my skin felt great. (Play the song) As the song started playing, realization hit me.  Wait no! I turned my body back to change the song on my phone, but something was holding me back, well, more like someone.  "A-ha, so (y/n), thought you didn't want to kill anyone anymore?" the voice said. "I don't! That was in the past Bunnybad!" (Yes I'm making you use my name X3) "Come one (y/n), lets take a walk of the town" Then I blacked out.

(OK, so your probably thinking,"Jbunnyhop, what just happened?," will my friend. In your past people used to call you Bunnybad, well your dark side. Your dark side used to kill bad people, some times good for fun. So people called you that, but no one knew that it was you, because when killing you had a hoodie on. You reader started to control it at 13 years, so you have been killing people when you were a little person. The song you were listing to trigger her to come out, or If you want to kill someone or something. It takes a while for you to come back, or if there is something, or someone that can make you want to stop killing people, you will come back. So, you have two personalities.)

After panicking for what seemed like ages, I finally woke up with my hands on Anti's wrists with me on top of him, and he was smiling. But we were in the living room, with Jack, blushing as red as a tomato, and Dark holding a camera. Oh noI stood up and looked at what I was wearing. (Look at the photo at the top) Shit! "Come lass, we were having some fun, weren't we?" Anti said walking over to me. "Ahh!!!Bunnybad!!" I yelled. They all looked confused when I said that. "Look Anti, I'm no longer Bunnybad I'm (y/n). Now let me be or I will kick in some were you won't like," I warned. "OK, if you aren't Bunnybad prove it," he replied, with a weird smile.  "OK, we watched Lights Out, I made treats that everyone loved, and you tried TO BASICALLY RAPE ME!!" Then I slapped him in the face, and kick him in the stomach, then he fell to the ground with a grunt. "That is our (y/n)" Dark said with his camera in my face. I pushed him away with his camera and turned to Jack and Mark, when I saw them walking over to me. I went up to them and gave them hug and made sure that Bunnybad didn't hurt them. "OK (y/n) You have to explain every thing, and ANTI STOP LOOKING UNDER HER DRESS!" Mark said, still red from anger. I kicked him in the face with my feet, because my leather boots were somewhere else.

(Wow, now that was one of my longest chapters. And one more thing I forgot to tell you, Bunnybad is really flirty. So that is all my baby bunnies I hop you have a great day or night and Byw)