ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you, Renegade." She spat through her teeth. The blood-stained her cast in bright red, making my heart pound faster in my chest.

"Well, that's not a nice thing to say to your sister." I press the tip of my knife against her throat, "wait, I don't have a sister. Know why?" I asked her. Kylie shook her head no, "because my sister would never, ever, attempt to steal my boyfriend ever again. Know why?" She whimpered "Cause she'd be afraid to double cross me after Lucas. Especially since she knows that I have the motive to could kill her." I whisper, nodding in her direction sympathetically.

"Renegade, I, please don't kill me! I'm all you have left, and I didn't mean to take him or Luke from you! He let me! They both did!" She pleaded for her life, "shouldn't he be punished too?!" she began to cry. Finally becoming the Kylie I knew was under there. Pathetic.

"Oh, trust me, baby doll. He has been getting punished for letting you touch him." I flick her nose, retracting the knife from her skin, "but, blood is thicker than water, and it makes my heart beat so much faster. You would not believe the excitement I feel from making someone bleed!" I chuckled, shaking my head, "but I kick myself in the ass for getting side tracked at a time like this. Wouldn't you?"

"Renegade, please! I'm your sister! This man you're killing me over, he killed our brother! That shouldn't make you want to love him more!" Kylie sobbed, "that's wrong!"

"So is pretending to be something you're not." I snap back, "but one of us does it anyways." I look her up and down, "it's a good thing we look alike. Or your ass would have been dead so very long ago without my reputation to keep us alive. Even after I left, it was Luke who protected you from yourself. You were what he settled for. They still see me when they look into your eyes, they never ever see you. Ever."

"Your reputation?!" She laughed like it was a joke, "you mean the fear that you shoved down everyone's throat because you killed people?!" I wasn't a good person when the world was alive still. Our father may have been abusive, but he was a damn good hunter. So every chance I got, I went with him and Mack when he wasn't too drunk. Learning how to skin and gut deer. Learning how to use every part of the animals we caught. My favorite part, sickly enough, was cutting them apart.

Eventually, when dad died from a supposed 'wolf attack', I ended up in a worse crowd than I had already been in. Getting into a mafia-type gang that ran the streets at the time. They used me as a hitman/torturer. It wasn't a good place for me, but I loved it more than I should have. I was always so power hungry. But I was lost. Broken that my father had died on a hunting trip that I wasn't there for. So, hurting people was my only way out.

Wasn't it?

They told me that they would protect me from the cops, making sure that no one would ever know the truth about what happened with my dad. It wasn't something they didn't have to twist my arm about. I would have joined them just to kill someone even if I didn't kill my dad. My siblings never found out about our dad.

"Hey, it is what it is, sweetpea." I shrugged again, grabbing the knife in her leg and twisting. She grabbed my hand, trying to stop me from making it go any deeper into her leg, "the truth hurts, but nothing hurts more than serrated steel." She tried to hold in the pain, " as I said, you were lucky to be alive back when it counted. And that's thanks to me."

"You're a monster!"

"That's putting it lightly, Kylie. Don't mock me." I hit her forehead with the ball of my palm for saying something so stupid, "what about Negan? He's no better than I am. The man wears a smile on his face when he's bringing down Lucille on skulls for Christ sake!" I pressed my lips together, nodding in understanding. She searched my face for an answer to what I was thinking about.

"But I guess it doesn't matter when you've got a mouth full of dick, huh? I mean, would you feel better about what I am, if I was an attractive stranger with a penis that I could fill your whore body with?" I asked her, "I mean, I would feel better about this whole thing if I was a man. But then again, Negan probably would have killed me when he took Mack from us."

"Renegade, please! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any of it!" Kylie was still begging for her life. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I won't kill you right now. But I do have a better idea." I yank out the knife from her leg, tearing off a good amount from her shirt, and gagging her with it, "bite down real hard. And if I hear you scream, at all, I will have your head." She made a confused sound as I flipped her onto her stomach. I pin down her body with my knees, dislocating her elbow from its socket on her good arm. Her body tensed up. I waited for her to scream, but she never did. With a smile, I take the bigger of the blades and begin to hack off her arm at the joint.

"What are you..." I stop mid-swing, looking back at the voice. It was Dwight. Another one of the shitheads on my shit list. He was wide-eyed next to Sherry. I probably looked like a crazy person sitting on top of my sister.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hacking the last of my sisters arm off, taking her arm with me as I stood up, "playing house?" Sherry stepped back, hiding behind Dwight, "don't look so horrified. Save that for when it's Dwight's turn. under the knife." I stand my woozy sister up, dragging her behind me as I head for the fence. She bled out all over my bare feet as we walked.

"Where are you taking her?" Sherry asked me as Dwight followed behind with Fiona.

"Oh, just to watch her arm become Biter lunch." I shrugged, standing Kylie up, "ready for this?" I asked Kylie, tapping her chest with her own arm. I look back as Dwight got workers to take Fiona's dead body on the other side.

I jump as I toss her arm over at one of the Biters on the ground, watching him snatch it up, devouring the flesh off the bone, "oh! Hole in one! Did you see that?!" I clapped in amusement, kicking her knee back, smiling when it snapped in her skin, "siblings. What a pain in my ass." I kick her in the ribs before walking away.

"You're going to be in trouble. You killed a wife." Amber, one of Negan's wives confronted me, "and injured another."

"Trouble, shmouble." I wipe my hands on the hems of her white dress, "I think I'll be in more than just trouble when Negan gets back. I don't think he'll give two shits about losing a wife. And he will not care one bit about my sister." I bite my lip, blowing her a kiss, picking up my boots from the steps before going towards Negans room.

<2021>