Five

"Goddammit who did this?!" I hear through the house and a chuckle leaves my mouth. We did it! For a quick second I look sneaky at Jackson who looks at me with a grin.

Ethan walks inside the room with his head as red as an tomato and his teeth clenched inside.  'Who?!' he shouts, holding his boxers in the air. "Who here fucked with the whipped cream?" he yells again. Everyone looks at each other and I try to put on my best acting face. 'Well? I'm waiting for an answer!' Ethan says as he throws his boxer filled with whipped cream on the table and crosses his arms.

"Who?" Martin says as he also enters the room looking like he's going to punch someone in the face. "You too?" Martin says as he sees Ethan's the boxer on the table. Ethan nods. "Then we have five suspects left." Says Ethan as he looks in the room.

Martin nods. "Hannah, Emma, Jackson, Dave and sleeping Justin." Martin said then. 'JESUS CHRIST!' I hear from the bedroom. "Hannah?" I hear Justin shout as he bangs on the door. I look at everyone with question eyes and see Jackson smiling at me. "Was it you ?!' Jackson shouts.

I put my innocent face on. "What? No. I would've never come up with this plan." I say as I throw my hands in the air. Justin walks into the room. "Hannah, did you do this?" he asks while clenching his teeth. "Why immediately think it was me? Why am I the villain?!" I shout. "You're the only one person that dislikes me!" Justin says. I look at him angrily. "Oh yeah, sure. You're boxer is filled with whipped cream, just like Martins and Ethan's boxers and you immediately accuse me of doing it? " I yell. "Screw you all." I say and then I push the seat back and walk to my bedroom.

"I'll go check on her. " I hear Jackson say, as I hear a chair being pulled back and a few seconds later the long brown haired boy appears in the doorway. He holds out his hand and I push mine against it, as we both burst out in laughter.

'You!' Ethan shouts. "Okay, okay I'll admit it was us. Here's a clean one for you. " Jackson says and then he throws a clean boxer in Ethan's direction. "Oh, it's on Miller." Ethan says. He points with two fingers to his eyes then at Jacksons then again at his eyes and then he runs out of the room. "I HAVE THE OFFENDER!" Ethan yells really hard. 'WHO?!' I hear Justin and Martin scream. I hear Ethan's yelling Jacksons last name with laughter.

--

"How about a game?"  Dave proposes as we are spending our afternoon by sitting in the garden, enjoying the sun. "Like what?" Emma asks bored as she looks up from her magazine.

"What if we divide into groups and create a kind of treasure hunt for each other? Anyone may search each other's room and grab one item from someone in each group, then we hide the item in the forest and the other team has to search. Eventually, the other team has to guess from whom each thing is and which group hast the most correct answers, that group won't have to  cook or wash off the table tomorrow?" Dave proposes.

"That's a pretty good idea." I say. I see the rest nod and some saying they also like the idea. "Okay, the groups. A group of 4, a group of 3?" Martin says. "Gee, you think now?" I ask teasingly and I just stroke Martin through his hair. Immediately I get a slap on my arm which made me chuckle. "Okay, the groups, who with whom?" Justin asks. I want to be with anyone but you.

Justin Bieber

"So, who's going with who?" I decided to ask. I look at everyone. "I'll to go with you Bieber." Ethan says and makes a fist of his hand wanting me to give him a box, which I do. "I'll go with Han, so she won't have to be afraid in the dark." Jackson says and I just chuckle. So, our tough girl is afraid of the dark. Didn't know that.

"I'm not afraid of the dark Jack! But welcome to the team." She smiles.

"I'm going with Eths and Bieber!" Elise yells. Hannah looks at her indignantly. "Yeah, this way each team will have a smart girl." She says while I put my arm around her. "True, true." Hannah says. I sigh. Hannah is so not smart.

"I'm going to go with my mate Justin." Martin says and then he walks to us, tossing my hair.

"Good, then I can join Jack and Han." Dave says and comes standing in front of us. "Okay. I have to cook tonight, so during that you guys can go track our rooms, Emma can set the table with Martin and Justin could help me. " Ethan proposes. "Good idea, then you guys can go track our rooms when we do the dishes." Jackson says. We all nod and then I walk into the kitchen with Ethan.

It is extremely quiet during dinner. The other group, Jackson, Dave and especially Hannah, are looking at us with an evil grin. I can't help it but be a bit curious, I would really like to know who was in what room and who grabbed what.

After a while Dave breaks the silence. "So everyone has it. We will wash, you can search rooms. " He says. We immediately push our chairs back and run to the hallway like maniacs. "I'll go to mine and Jacksons room. I need to get back at Jackson and I already know exactly how. " Ethan says. "I want to go to the room of Martin, Dave and Justin." Emma says. "Then there's only one place for us to measure ..." Martin says with a grin on his face.

I sigh. "Bieb, come on." Emma almost moans. "Okay, lets go." I sigh and then we all run to our rooms. Martin immediately starts looking into all the drawers on the side where Hannah sleeps and I open her suitcase. "Jesus, she really thought we would be here for two weeks..." Martin jokes when he sees the content. I'm beginning to get the most out one by one. Sweatpants, another pair of sweatpants, jeans and another one and another one and another one and another one. A shirt and a shirt and another shirt and a hoodie. Another shirt and another and another. Okay, panties, and another and another and another .... and a string. And another string and another string. And a bra, and a bra, and a bra, and another and another and another.

"What did she think?  That we would go men hunting in the middle of nowhere?" I joke. Martin turns around and looks at me and then he walks toward me. "Let's grab the red set" He says. I nod and plug everything back in its case, except for the red lingerie.

She probably wouldn't think it's funny, but what did she expect? I mean c'mon we're guys.

I walk back outside with the red lingerie and see Emma standing with a tube of hair gel and Ethan has a boxer with a playboy in it, where a naked woman is on the cover. "Good one huh? ' I say when I throw Hannah's lingerie in the air.  "That's her favorite lingerie set, which she always wears when we go out!" Emma says. "Well, only better right?" Martin says with a wink. We drop everything in a bag and then walk with a poker face back into the room again.