Two

Dear Diary,
It is my fifth day at school and after today, it's finally the weekend!
Unfortunately my dad it going to the hospital today, he really wasn't right at the doctors so he got taken to hospital, he had some tests so he's going for his results today.
I'm running out of time again, write again soon,

Ivy x

I rushed to my first class had my bus been late. I tripped into the room and went to sit with the girls. Maisie leaned in to Niamh's ear and laughed, never leaving my eyes.
I had just sat down. "Why are you sitting with us?" Maisie whispered.
"Because I don't have any other friends?" I replied
"Please, you don't have a ha friends, not us, not them, not even the weirdos, you don't fit in here, you're Australian." I held back my tears and walked away, definitely not what I was expecting on my last day of my first week.

When it came to break I didn't know what to do, so I sat on a bench outside. Alone.
Honestly can't believe I thought I would be popular over here? I don't understand why they don't like me? What's wrong with me?i thought I'd fit in really well with the English girls.
I saw the blonde lad I'd sat with on the bus on my first day, I watched all the boys spoff each other on the field . For those of you who don't know what spoffing is, it's pulling each others tie so the knot gets tight and hard to undo. The blonde looked over at me and met with my eyes. I felt awkward but didn't blush as I'm tanned, and he just smiled at me. A genuine nice smile.

The bell went for 3rd period. The boy came up to me and asked if I knew where to go. "The names James, you must be Ivy,"
"That's me, I'm meant to be in Geography," he was kind of cute I suppose
"Mate, you're accent is bangin', I'll walk with you to your lesson," he was so confident. I was so shy omg.
"you don't have-" he cut me off saying he was in that lesson too.

I took a seat by myself at the front of the room. The whole lesson the three girls where chattin shit about me, even sone lads joined in, but not James. The lads threw things at me and blamed it on this girl sat in the corner desk on the back row.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" The girl ran out of the room. She had frizzy hair and wore glasses. When it came to lunch I went to find the girl. I found her eating her lunch alone, at the back of school. I sat down beside her.
"Are you okay? They're all massive dicks" I asked, she nodded shyly. "You can talk to me, I'm nice, I don't bite," I smiled at her.
"I hate them"
"So do I babe, they need to grow a pair a knackers, the boys and girls" she laughed at me. Pleased that I cheered someone up, I joined her.

In last lesson Maisie wasn't there. I got into a little argument with one of the lads. Jordan. " fuck off you little sket," Ouch, that hurt
"Jordan mate, you shouldn't speak to girls like that.." James interrupted
"Shut the fuck up James, at least I have parents," James hung his head and went silent. A tear escaped my eye.

I couldn't wait to get home by the end of the day. I basically jogged home from the bus stop because I was walking that fast. I didn't even notice James trying to catch me up. When I got home, my aunt and siblings were sat crying, along with my dad.
"Take a seat Ivy" my aunt Maria sobbed "you're dad is very sick"
"I'm so so sorry Ivy, I have lung cancer," I honestly couldn't believe it. I felt like my heart and soul have been ripped out.

***********
THIS IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY GUYS, NOT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW BUT FROM  A REALLY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE. PLEASE READ AND RECOMMEND TO FRIEND. HELP RAISE AWARENESS OF BULLYING!

IT DOES EXIST