In For The Long Run

I walked into the apartment complex knocking on all of the doors, but nobody answered. I had been roaming the streets trying to find my apartment before it had started raining and I was already soaked. I walked to the last door and knocked lightly. "One second," I heard a strangely familiar Irish voice say. A few seconds later the door opened and my celebrity crush, Niall Horan, stood there in his boxers.

My hand flew up to cover my eyes. "I'm sorry, I can go try somebody else again. Nobody was answering the door and I'll go now. Sorry!" I said turning still covering my eyes.

"No, wait. Just give me a minute. Stay right here." He said and I heard the door close.

I stood there waiting. Oh how I wished my clothes were dry right now. The door opened and he had a sweatshirt in hand, but remained shirtless. "Come on in," he said pulling the sweatshirt on.

"Thank you. Sorry, it's just I'm new around here and I'm lost. I would call my friend, but my phone died and he's out of town, so that's not much help," I shrugged and smelled my hair. I tended to do that when I was nervous or thinking, and right now I was both.

"Would you like some dry clothes to wear?" He asked motioning back to his room.

"If you wouldn't mind," I said looking at the ground.

"It's no problem," he smiled. "Follow me." I followed him back to his room and he walked over to a dresser across from his bed against the back wall. He pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and plain white t-shirt.

"Thanks," I said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'll be right outside the door of you need anything," He said walking out of the room.

"Niall," I said half reaching towards him. He turned back with a smile. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you for knowing who I am," he said with a wink and walked out closing the door behind him. I pulled my shirt off and kicked my shoes off, sliding my now skin tight jeans off. Right as I was about to pull them off of my feet, I fell slamming my elbow on the floor. "Are you okay?" He asked running in with a worried expression. At first I was shocked, but then I remembered I was practically naked. I blushed and he covered his eyes. "Sorry, I just heard a crash and wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Yea I'm fine, I just fell," I shrugged pulling my pants off and pulling his sweats on along with the shirt. "It's cool you can look now," I said grabbing my clothes. "Do you have some socks and hair dryer, possibly," I asked biting my lip.

"I can't say I have a hair dryer, but here are some socks," he said walking back over to the same dresser tossing me a pair of socks.

"Thank you. Where do you want me to put my stuff."

"I'll take it for you," he said reaching out and taking my clothes. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back out." He walked down the hall and I walked back to the front room sitting on the couch, pulling my knees to my chest.

A little bit later he walked back out and sat on the couch beside. "So what's your name?" He asked facing me.

"Alexandra, but my friends call me Lexa," I told him, pulling crossing my legs to face him.

"I think, I'll call you Lex. So where are you from Lex?" He asked with that same cute smile on his face from earlier.

"I'm from California. I moved to London to prove to my parents that I didn't need their money," I said with a shrug. "Nate let me stay with him, so I've been living with him ever since."

"So is he your boyfriend?" Niall asked as his smile faltered.

“Oh no. We’re just really good friends.”

In For The Long RunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara