EPILOGUE

"Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends & we turn it into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red."

-Rokowski

Epilogue
• • •

He smiled into the night, a warm summer breeze played with his soft dark blonde hair and his small hands were tucked together behind his big brother's neck.
Gabriel was now 4 years old, and a strong little soldier, as Jack liked to call him.

And fairly said they both were happy, as they stood up on a rooftop watching the stars glow in the dark. Whenever Gabriel wouldn't stop crying or couldn't fall asleep, Jack took him up here now, humming Dust In The Wind.
   And whenever his baby brother was pressed against his chest, burring the small head of his, Jack would start telling stories.

Stories about Angels and stars. How they all were watching over humans, as they gave their best to make them believe in the good and tried to get them to act good as well.
   And how for Jack himself Gabriel was the angel watching over him, waking the wish for a better world inside his heart, just like one person before did as well.

And he told stories about Italy, small gardens and skylines.
   About rooftops, apartments and basketball fields.

About love, and wishes and Mark.
   So now after 4 years the doctors allowed Gabriel to travel, to become more independent.
Finally he could see the skyline of the oh so well known little town that build up in the mind of his trough stories being told.

And the hazel eyes that felt so familiar were eventually looking down on him, a strong hand running over his cheek gently, as the other one intertwined his and his big brother's fingers under the stars.

They did stop writing for a while.
They did stop talking for even longer.
They did not meet for 4 years.
And still it somehow stayed the perfect they that they were.

They part and they meet and they part and they meet, and they try and trust and cry and feel, but somehow it will always be they.

• • •

Thank y'all so much for being a part of this journey!
It's amazing that this story hit 3k reads and nearly has 300 votes! Maybe it was not the best plot that there ever was and at times it was certainly written very poorly but I'm so happy that I finished this and shared it with you guys!

Some of you readers comment and vote on nearly every part and I can't thank y'all enough for motivating me.

I can not express it how grateful I am for every comment and for every vote. What did you think about this ending?
THIS STORY, HELL!

Do you see this as an happy ending and what do you think would happen next in this AU of them?
I love to think about fictional lives further, trying to build up scenarios for them.

I'm happy to end it like this.
Thanks to everyone supporting this story! And me!
There are of course other (septiplier) stories on my account of you wanna read some more, lmao.

And I'm about to upload a destiel fanfic as well

However
Thanks again.
So very much!
And as always, I hope you'll have a nice day!!