ROOFTOP

Update:

I'm gonna update in a few days or so I wanted to write a chapter yesterday but I got kinda drunk and puked on my floor and nearly slept with a guy I didn't even know so

Guess that's an excuse

But also first hand experience for tha story
---

I'm curious.

How many people added this story to their library?

***

Sa. 6th October 2016

The tiny hands of Thomas' reached for the old bell on the wall and soon after the green haired boy opened. His eyes wide and his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

Jack took one look down the corridor and as he saw no one he kneed down so he could be the same height as the boy in from of him, his expression softened, a small smile dancing on his lips.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered into the all so quietly night. It was only now that he could clearly see the boy's face; his eyes were red and tired, his cheeks were swollen like they are after crying.

Without a word his small arms reached around his neck to hug him tight, Jack firstly troubled to keep his balance but soon squeezed him lightly. He could feel the small head on his shoulder, his whole body shaking.

He stroke down his back softly until he was sure that he was okay, for the moment "What's wrong?"

Thomas wiped away all remaining tears and tried to catch his breath:

"Y-You and Mark, y-you need to t-talk to him." He sniffed

Hurt, Jack looked down, still holding the boy by his arms: "He doesn't want to see me right now, Thomas. He didn't talk to me in school yesterday at all, he won't answer me..."

"It's not bec-cause of you, Jack! P-please he's just so sad and did something stupid and acts different and I want him happy, and he always is happy when he talks ab-bout you" he sniffed, tears silently streaming down his face.

Jack wanted to give Mark time, maybe even never talk to him again if the red-haired boy wanted it this way: yet to see Thomas like this made him change his mind and he decided against this idea:

"Where is he?"

***

The night had fallen over the city like silk falling over the body of a beautiful human. Mark's legs hang off the building and his head rested on the cold stone of the rooftop.

He was freezing, yet unable to move. Warm tears slowly running down his cheeks, leaving clean paths on his rough skin. His eyes focused on nothing, he blankly stared into the nothingness of the night sky.

It made him feel like he was far away, somewhere else. Nothing and Everything at the same time.

A cigarette was resting between his fingers, his shaky hand slowly brought it up to his lips and smoke entered his lungs.

The nicotine calmed him and he closed his eyes, feeling them burn from being opened too long. Softly the smoke left trough his mouth and his nose as he sank his hand back to the ground.

His eyes red like the light behind him.

"Thomas told me I'd find you here."

Mark's muscles tensed up, he would love to shoot up, and scream and he would love to punch Jack, and kiss Jack.