I was wrong for how I came here, but hurt her again I'm coming back and Imma handle that shit .. You got her this time my nigga don't make it a next time..

Mama let's go!"

He said getting up brushing past me walking to the door..

"Hold up bruh...you done came in my house and disrespected me too many times tonight...I understand you being mad cause she don't want you no more but that's yo last time coming at me crazy here or anywhere else...honestly ion know what yo beef is with me cause riotously I ain't did shit to you...my wife the only person in this room I owe anything to... Don't forget who the fuck I am...I changed from that savage ass nigga you met 10 years ago but I'll still fuck you up..

Stay the fuck away from us or get fucked up...and that's on my brother my nigga.."

He turned and continued out the front door leaving it open..

"Mrs. Joyce I'm sorry for using that language in front of you but I'm not gone be disrespected in my own house repeatedly."

"I understand son..y'all just give me a call when everything calms down.."

She said wiping her face and going on out the door behind Chris.. I closed and locked the door then set the alarm..

I turned back around to face Keyah she dropped her head and was about to walk past me til I softly pulled her back.

"Where you going?"

I asked holding both of her hands inside mine as I looked down at her..

"I was gonna go get out your space and give you a little time to yourself...I know you're upset with me."

"What make you think I'm upset?"

"The veins in your neck and forehead are showing."

I giggled to myself thinking about how I could never hide my anger from nobody.

"I'm mad ma but I'm not mad at you...do me a favor?"

"What's that?"

"Go change into something else and meet me out in the backyard down by the overlook.. Will you do that?"

"Yeah I will.."

"Gimmie kiss."

I said looking down at her..she raised up on her tippy toes meeting me half way pecking my lips a few times.. I knew she was still scared.. I felt her lips tremble when our lips touched..

Ion understand what the fuck just happened here but I do know it's not about to make me and her go backwards we been doing good and this is just one of those things we gotta get past too..

While she made her way upstairs I went into the dinning room where we were eating earlier and cleared the table..I put all the food up then went out to the garage to my Bentley and went into the glove compartment, pull my Crown Royal bag out...I closed it back then went back inside turning the lights off and grabbed a bottle off the counter... then I went out the back door down to the spot I told my baybeh to meet me at..

I sat down on the grass overlooking the ocean while I got prepared for this lil makeup date or whatever you wanna call it..thinking about tonight's events..

My baybeh coulda died tonight..hell I coulda died... That just opened my eyes even more making me realize cheating and all that shit ain't even worth it.. While me and her was able to walk away from the affairs we had, she left behind a dude that really loved her and took their relationship more serious than she did and it fucked the nigga head up..

The same situation took place a few years back but it was my baby mama coming to our house trying to fight Keyah... it didn't go as far as it did tonight, but still.. Cheating ain't worth putting yourself or family through this bullshit..

I looked up when I heard the back door close I licked my lips watching her walk towards me swaying them thick ass hips and thighs left to right in them lil ass shorts she had on..

Over the years my baybeh dropped dam near all that weight... she was toned but she was still thick where it counted..

"Hey"

She said as I held her hand helping her sit down on the grass beside me.

"Hey ma...you okay?"

"Not really but it'll pass."

"Tell me what you most upset about.,

I said striking up one of the blunts I had rolled...I took a long drag from it then exhaled..I passed it to Keyah then popped the top on the 5th of Hennessey I brought out here..

She took a long drag then passed it back to me as I passed her the bottle.

"You didn't bring any cups out?

She asked.

"Nah..I thought we could do it like we did back in the day when we was in Atlanta.."

I trailed off.

"Back when we was happy with life and each other."

She said finishing my thought.

"To be real honest Nova I'm more upset that you had to fight him...of course I don't wanna die but if that would have been the outcome I feel like I deserved that.

I knew first hand how Chris black out and do stupid shit ...I'm just sorry you had to get physical over me."

"First of ma I'll fight for you, over you with you for whatever, whenever cause you mean that much to me... You ain't know that nigga was gone react like that, so chill with that..it's just another stepping stone to getting back to where we should be... Secondly ma don't ever in yo life let me hear you say you deserve to die because you don't..

We made mistakes...and we have to suffer through some things for the choices we made but when it's all said and done we gone make it out all of this together as husband and wife better than we ever was before ma.. You believe that, right?"

I asked passing the blunt and bottle back to her.. This ain't much of a date but getting faded together was the best idea I could come up with right now..

We continued to talk and drink out the bottle and smoke weed....I felt my shoulders getting lighter and lighter the more we sat here getting shit off our chest ...

After three hours had went by we had drank more than half the bottle up and smoked all four blunts I had rolled up...we was faded but we was still functional..

"You ready to go in ma?"

I asked..she had her head laying on my shoulder as my chin rested on top of her head..

Then she looked up at me in my eyes giving me that look that I knew all to well..

We started kissing ...it broke out into a make out session I laid down on my back and she straddled me as we continued to kiss a lil longer then I rolled us over to where I was now on top.. I took her hands into mine and held them up over her head and just stared down at her for minute.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes so I leaned down and started kissing her again..

All of a sudden she broke away from the kiss and pushed me off of her, she then jumped up off the ground and began fast walking back to the house..

I was confused about it, wondering why she pushing me away like this...that was until I heard her throwing up..I looked up and saw her slumped over in front of the back deck puking her lil heart out... I got up and stumbled my way over to try and help her but instead I ended up falling and throwing up my dam self...

Dam!

_________________

Its been a minute but I'm back to writing now..enjoy & please vote & comment