8

Please check out my new ff <Midnight>

For days, Yoongi has refused to speak to her. She was starting to get nervous the more she saw him. Every single time she walked in, she meets with his cold hard gaze.

Just like their first meeting.

She needed to gain his trust. Everything she did in the past has gone to waste, all thanks to those foolish Doctors. Grabbing his food, she carried the tray to his room and unlocked the door.

She had found out not long ago that his food had been tempered with, and since then she had swapped their food. She does feel dizzy everytime she finish her meal but other than that there was not much of an issue.

She settled down the tray watch him get up from his bed to have his meal, and then retuning back to the bed after finishing it. She hoped he could have his own freedom, but they would never allow it.

Maybe a day out will be good for him. She thought and made it a note to ask the doctors to let him out for a day.

"Just one day. I'll promise he'll never do anything foolish." She begged and the doctor raised his eyebrow, unsure of how to give her an answer.

"Six hours. That's all he gets. You can leave tomorrow at 10 in the morning." She smiled and thanked the doctor, before running to Yoongi's ward to tell him the good news.

"Yoongi! The doctors say you can leave tomorrow for six hours." She smiled as Yoongi simply stared at her, confused.

"What nonsense are you talking about." He scoffed but she smiled.

"We'll leave tomorrow at 10." She announced before leaving his room.

Tomorrow was definitely going to be precious for Yoongi, and she hoped he'll be happy.