3.

[edited]

She woke up, and felt someone's embrace. Surprised, she pushed away and backed against the wall, hugging her knees.

Yoongi?

He stirred up from his sleep and stared at her,blinking his eyes slowly. His cold stare frightened her as she got out of the bed, but got held up by him.

"Bring me food. Not from the cafeteria. But from the outside world. Would ya?"He smiled as he looked down. He had been here for years, and he missed the rice cakes he would have after work, and the noodles he would always have.

He looked at her once again, and she nodded slowly. How would she dare to say no to him? She doesnt want herself to be skinned alive would she?

She walked out of the room and went to her office to grab her stuff. Her shift ended hours ago. And she might be the only one left in the asylum. She hurriedly walked out and went to the food court to grab her patient some rice cake and chicken. She then got him soju, and the only thing left was to bring it back and pray that he would like it.

Yoongi almost pounced on her when she opened the door. She placed the food on the table and he opened it up immediately.

It was rice cakes and chicken. He smiled as he grabbed the chopstick, picking up the rice cake and putting it in his mouth, chewing it. It felt so unfamiliar. It had been too long since he got to taste real food.

She smiled as she watched him eat. It was the first time she saw Yoongi smile, and she wanted to make him smile more in future. It made her feel great. She was able to make someone smile.

"Thank you."