Chapter 2

"Hey girls." Jake said. 

"Hey." Becky said all sweet while twirling her hair with her finger. I rolled my eyes. My headache is getting bigger.

"I know ya'll talking about me."

"No." When I said that, Becky said something over my no.

"Yes. We were just talking about how you are better than any other male agent in here." Becky grabbed Jake's arm, but he shoved her had away. Why did this girl just lie. I got to get out of here.

"Well, I will just let you two love birds enjoy each other's company. I have some practicing to do." I aid. I went to my desk and got my gun from it. I am a pro at the gun, but it don't help to practice some more. You don't know if you have to try it on some one or some people. I turned to Jake and Becky as I that thought came to mind. I know I can't do that, but I can dream can't I? 

I walked off to the gun room. I looked around to make sure no one was watching before I went and put pictures of Becky and Jake's faces on the faces on the cardboard people. As soon as I set up my gun, I start shooting. The more I shot at the "people", the better I felt. It was like the real thing, but better. Since I had the earphones on to block out the sounds, I didn't hear anyone enter. All I know is that I feel someone touch my shoulder, so to defend myself, I quickly turned the gun around and I see I'm pointing the gun at Debra, my only friend in this business. She held up her hand quickly. I lower the gun and took off the earphone. 

"Sorry. You startle me." I said

"Everything seem to startle you. Did Mr. Peters tell you about the new case yet?" she asked

"No. Did he tell you?"

"Nope. Thats why I asked you. Becky told me that Mr. Peters have to talk to her about something. She is getting so excited."

"Why?"

"She think Mr. Peters going to assign her to a mission. I wonder if she right."

"She not. Besides, she probably won't last long on the mission." I laugh

"You right." Debra look at the cardboard people and took the picture off. 

"Really?"

"What? They pissed me off."

"Okay. Whatever you say?" I roll my eyes and we left out the gun room and went back to the office. Becky was jumping up and down. When she saw me, she ran to me. 

"In your face. I got a mission!" she said

"Maybe we have spoken too soon." Debra whispered to me

"You think." I whispered back. I turn to Becky. "What mission."

"Look for yourself." Becky said as she handed me a file. I look through it. This rich girl named Lucy, have people after her and her father. I look back at Becky. 

"You can barely fight." 

"I don't care. Mr. Peters picked me." 

"No. I'm about to change his mind."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me." I went into Mr. Peters office and Becky follow me. He look up at us and smile. 

"Hey Cassy." When he saw my face, his smile went away. "What's wrong?"

"Becky just told me you just put her on the new mission." I said

"Yeah."

"She can't handle it. 

"I can speak for myself." Becky said

"Whatever. All you going to do is mess up this mission. I need to go." I said

"I am not going to mess up this mission."

"Yes you are. If you go, the girl and her father would end up dead."

"No they not. You just jealous I'm going and I'm impressing Jake."

"I don't care about Jake! You can have him. He is all yours."

"Both of you shut up!" Mr. Peters yelled. We both close our mouth and turn to him. Mr. Peters took a deep breath.

"Cassy. You are right. Becky shouldn't be going." I smiled. Becky was about to say something, but Mr. Peters held up his hand to stop her.

"That is why both of you are going." Now my smile was gone.

"What?!" Becky and I said at the same time.

"Both of you should go on the mission. Cassy, you would be able to watch over Becky to make sure she doing her job. If you have any trouble with her, just tell me. Now.. both of you look over the mission today. Tomorrow, the mission is going to start. Later, I would send both of you new identity and when to be at the airport. Oh and Cassy, you are going back to school. You are assigned to watch over Lucy." Becky and I look at him in shock.

"You can go now." When we open the door, everyone start running back to their seats. Becky went to her desk and sat down. Debra came to me. 

"I heard. I feel so sorry for you." she said

"I know. Me too. Out of all people, I am stuck on a mission with her." 

"Look on the bright side, at least you get to go back to school, and live a real, fake teen life."

"I already done that. I already graduated high school already and I hate it."

"You only going to be there for a while, just to finish this mission and solve the case."

"I guess you right, but I don't think Becky would survive this mission. She is so weak."

"Don't worry, you can probably help her do her part." I can't belive Mr. Peters chose her to join me out of all people. But, I can't just worry about this all day. I have to prepare for tomorrow.

"Well, let me go prepare with... Becky." I mumbled as I walked over to her desk. She was looking through the files when I walked over, but then she must have heard me coming because she looked up and frowned at me.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I just came over here to get my copy of the files." she handed them to me, but I took them and took a seat next to her desk. 

"I gave you the files, so you can leave now."

"Wether we like it or not, we have to work together on this case. We have to discuss plans."

"Well, both of you will have to do this later. Cassy, you will have to come with me. We have to get you ready for tomorrow." someone said from behind me. Oh no, please may it not be her. Please don't tell me that is who I think it is. The last time I heard that voice, I had to dye my hair to neon colors and had a huge makeover because I was a part of this big case, which dealt with some punk styled kids. It took me a long time to dye my hair back and for it to get back to it's natural color. I turned around and saw it was her, Wanda. She is not an agent, but she is in charge of the makeovers and disguises for this agency. 

"Hey Wanda. What do you mean 'get ready'?" I asked nervously. She had a huge smile on her face and she look so excited, just like she always do.

"Get ready for your new look." she squeeled. 

"Oh crap." I thought to myself.