Mrs. Lee lumbered towards me cupping my chin,

"Jiyeon sshi gwenchena?"

She asked examining my dried bloody cheek, that still oozed drops of blood.

I didn't respond as she patted my cheek softly.

I observed as she headed towards Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin grabbing all three of them with her hefty arms.

"You three report to my office now!"

Mrs. Lee ordered.

But Taehyung didn't listen and instead disagreed.

Taehyung shoved out of her hold and exited, his head held high.

Ive never seen him like this.

"Go after him."

She told her assistant.

Mrs. Lee gripped onto the two boys dragging them by the ears, she stopped in front of me, making eye contact,

"Jiyeon report to my office, along with those other four."

She chimed, and with that she continued leading the boys away.

I sighed deeply, side-glancing over at the four that stood with there heads low.

This was the first time we interacted since weeks ago, but I was still fed up with them.

I turned to face the four that stood in a line, all in unison; heads down and fiddling with there fingers.

"Head to Mrs. Lee's office."

I muttered.

Before anyone could respond, I turned on my heel and began heading towards her office, fighting never gets us anywhere.

Why do I even agree to this, nothing ever goes well.

*

An hour later with being inside the devil's office, I pushed open the door, relieved I slumped down onto a nearby bench.

The woman of course gave us a pep talk, that I never listen to anyways, and than sent us off.

We've been in there numerous times with the same lecture but it never affected me anyway.

She gave the four of us community hours, which resulted poorly but i never did them.

I massaged my temples, inhaling and exhaling.

It's been one hell of a week, and oh how I was ready to end it by curling up in bed.

My thoughts were interrupted as the door propelled open, looking up to find Taehyung standing in the doorway, his fists clenched.

He looked straight ahead as If he didn't notice I was there.

"Taehyung oppa gwenchena?"

I asked.

He didn't spare me a glance and instead exhaled lightly.

I stood up, glancing over at him, grasping onto my jacket, my palms sweaty, is he alright?

I took a step in front of him, looking up at him but still, he eyed something else.

I waved my hands in his face desperately hoping he's alright.

"Taehyung opp-"

Next thing I know my head is shoved into his chest, as arms wrap around my neck.

I tried to look up but long hands combed my hair.

"Um Taehyung what are y-"

"Thank you, Thank you Jiyeon ah for everything."

Taehyung whispered.

I gulped, unaware of what to do he hugged me as we stood in front of her office door, nobody else around.

"Taehyung what are yo-"

As I tried to let go, he squeezed me tighter.

"Don't say anything please? let's just stay like this for awhile."

Taehyung replied.

-

What Jiyeon didn't seem to catch was Taehyung's last words, that were meaningful to him but it was barely above a whisper to hear it.

(You'll find out what he said in the next chapters or so hehe😊.)

-

I didn't fight back, his words were more gentle than ever, I didn't know what was going on but all I know was he needed me right now.

I guessed he was going through something emotional, as a tear plopped onto my face,

the difference was, it wasn't mine.

*

"Peaches and cream, sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings!"

I sang loudly.

I never felt this happy as Taehyung stepped on the gas.

I had told him what today was and asked if he could take me to the cemetery to see my mother, Taehyung agreed if only I would hang out with him all day after that, and so that's what happening.

I tightened my grip on the roses we had stopped to get for my mother, I was happy for the first time in forever.

Reality hit me as I looked over at Taehyung who was humming to the melody.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul."

Taehyung sang in his deep voice causing me to chuckle.

"Daebak, go Taehyung!"

I cheered staring over at the weird friend of mine that began squirming in his seat.

"Nae majimak chumeul!"

*

We sang all the way there; laughing, play-fighting, and teasing as we finally arrived at the cemetery.

Taehyung parked on the curb of the cemetery, as I looked out the window oh how deadly it looked.

The car stopped and Taehyung glanced over at me, a warm smile spread on his face.

"Ready?"

He reassured, and I nodded.

Here goes nothing.

-

A/N

So I've got some exciting things coming up so beware, the chapter after this may shock you, you may cry an ocean of tears, it depends :) Remember to VOTE & COMMENT! Thank you to all my 53,000 supporters, I love you all<3 -Natalie💗