AU's?

Y/N POV..

I walked over Ink and he kept rolling around on the couch. He seemed to be having a nightmare.
"Error no....... you can't... do that Error.... You can't take.... her...." He muttered.
"Hey, wake up." I softly tell him as I poke his shoulder.
He slowly opens his eyes. He has odd eyes, his pupils were different. One pupil is a yellow star and the other is a regular blue eye. He stares at me for a second then sits up.
"Hi. I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you, your name is Ink right?" I say to him with a smile. He smiled back at me and stood up.
"Yeah. Did you fall down just like Frisk?"
"Who is Frisk? But if you mean falling into the underground, yes."
"Oh. Frisk is another human that lives down here. You can probably visit them tomorrow."
"Ok, I'd love to meet them."
Sans brings Ink and me some spaghetti. Ink makes an odd face at the dinner and Sans seems to agree with Ink's expression. You take a bite of the spaghetti, you immediately cring from the taste. Sans saw your face and gave you a trash can from behind the couch without Papyrus seeing.
"My bro can't cook anything so you want to go to Grillby's after we 'finish' this?"
"Sure." I say and then look at Ink.
"Um.... Sure. I'll come with." He eventually says. I squeal with happiness.

Time Skip - Because of Papyrus

Ink's POV....

I hesitated on going even though I'm starving. Sans knew that I've had a long day fighting Error, but I tagged along. Sans, Y/N, and I said goodbye to Papyrus and started to walk to Grillby's.
"So Ink, how are you a version of Sans?" Y/N asked me.
"Well I'm from a different AU."
"AU?" She questions.
"AU is Alternative Universe." Sans chimes in.
"Oh. How many AU's are there?" Y/N asks.
"There isn't an exact number, but there are lots." I tell her. How many questions will she ask? I ask myself.
"Are you trapped here, or do you have a way to get to different AU's?"
I look at Sans, he can see that I'm not really awake and that I don't want to really answer any more questions.
"Well, we are here. You can stop asking Ink questions, he has had a long day." Sans tells Y/N. She looks confused for a second then relaxed.
"Ok." She says understanding. We went right up to the bar and Grillby was already grabbing a ketchup for Sans and me. We grab a seat at the bar with Y/N in between Sans and me. She ordered a burger and before she poured the ketchup, I grabbed it. I knew Sans had unscrewed the caps, so I quickly screwed the lid back on and glared at Sans. I gave the bottle back to Y/N.
"Oh, thank you Ink. If you didn't help I would have had too much ketchup." She giggles, that's so cute. Wait what.....