•2•

GOOGLES POV

Jack turned into his kid form and he was still wearing my hoodie and he yawned and curled up in a ball. "Can we cuddle?" Jack asked as he shivered. "Sure kitten but lets go to my room" i said. Jack wanted me to carry him and i carried him in my bedroom and i laid him on the bed.

I took my shirt and my pants off and i was left in boxers. Jack got under the covers and he looked at me because my belly buttons blue with a G on it and my eyes change color cause of emoution. My eyes are brown which means im relaxed. I laid down and jack face me. Jack already fell asleep so i kissed his little forehead and pulled him to me.

He stired in his sleep as i sang to him a loving tune so he can have plesent dreams. "Your adorble" i whispered and i moved his green hair out of his eyes. His eyes where down and his tail wrapped around my wrist. I turned on body heat to 90 and i was warm enough for jack to get warm.

Jack turned into his adult form and he put his hands on my ab's and he stired softly. "Goodnight kitten" i said and kissed his cheek.

MORNING
JACKS POV

I woke up in my kid form and i was'nt sick or sneezing for the first time. I touched my face and i was warm master was the one making me warm. He was shutdown because his light on his belly button was off. I crawled out of bed and i walked to my room.

I was in kid form so i just started to climb on the cat scratcher. I scratched my claws on the post as there was a bed on top of it.

I sat on one of the beds the one on the top nibbling on a chew toy

I sat on one of the beds the one on the top nibbling on a chew toy. Then i heard footsteps. Master walked into my room and looked at me. "Your adorable on that" master said as he started putting my hair. I flipped over on my back and master rubbed my belly.

I purred and then master held a stick with a string attached to a fuzzy ball with a bell

I turned into my cat form and with my stubby paws i chased it as master took out other toys

I turned into my cat form and with my stubby paws i chased it as master took out other toys. Master sat on the floor and he rolled a yarn ball and i turned into my kid form and i ran to go get. I fell and hit my knee "you okay?" Master asked. "Yes" i responded as i ran again to get the yarn ball.

I ran on all fours to master as i sat on his lap. Master rubbed my belly as i played with yarn. "Your my little princess" he said as i blushed. "Is someone blushing?" Master said as he lifted my shirt were my belly was and master put his mouth on my belly and blew. I laughed harder as he blew on my belly.

I laughed and master pulled away and tickled me. "I love you so much" master said as he picked me up and kissed my cheek. "I love you too" i said back and master hugged me. Then master took out a winter jacket and it looked girly. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so master put it on me.

Of the jacket not the cat

The fur on the hood made my head itchy and it was a girl jacket so i didnt like it. "You look so handsome!" Master said and i smiled and he took a picture of me. Then he took off the jacket and put it away. "I'll buy you some more clothes later this after noon" master said and he carried me to the kitchen.

I smelled his hair and it smelled like lemons. "You washed your hair" i said and master smiled. "I need it" master said as he sat me on the counter.

TIME SKIPPY

We ate breakfast and master took me to my room to get dressed. Master looked threw my suit case and he slid jeans and a white sweater on me and boots that are fuzzy inside. Then master put that girly jacket on me and it was snowing but its to girly.

I put the picture of my mom in my pocket and master carried me into the car and he got a car cat bed for me and i laid on it and master put a blanket over me. He put the seat belt over me and i decided to take me morning cat nap.