Part 10

Xander's pov
I finally told her my feelings. I wonder if I should ask her out. Right when I stepped out of the classroom I got messages.

(L=Liam E=Ethan C=Christian)

L-yo boss
X-what?
C-we finished the mission
E- were finally gonna go home xandy
X- I told u to stop calling me that!!
E-y so mad Xandy 😉
X-when are u coming back
C-tomorrow
L-and btw we're gonna go to ur school boss
X-ok bye

So my home boys are coming back. You see they were under cover in another gang for more info but that happened a year ago. Me and Alex plus the boys were like brothers we've been friends since diapers. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do with them. I hope Liliana feels the same way. That way I can make her my girl. She is one of the most beautiful girls in the school even though she was the nerd. Boys have tried to ask her out but I always threatened them to stay away from her. It's weird that the boys are coming to this school since three other girls are also going to this school. I'm not someone that has is into gossips but somehow someone found out that they are hispanics just like Liliana and used to cause a lot of trouble in there old school . I really want Liliana to become my girl for other boys not to get close to her. Just the feeling of her being close or eating someone pisses me of. I'm just glad i have someone else to talk to other than Alex.