Part 1

(P.E outfit⬆️)
(Lilian's pov)
Beap,Beap,Beap,CRASH
Now I have to buy my third alarm clock this week. People should create a indistructable alarm clock.Well time for the hell hole, oh sorry school I mean; ).  So I was getting ready go school. I put on some black skinny jeans with a gray sweat shirt. Then I put on my blue contacts and my fake nerdy glasses since u can't be a nerd without nerdy glasses lol . "LILIANA IF U DONT GET YOURE SORRY ASS DOWN HERE IM GONNA GO UP THERE AND KNOCK UR TEETH OUT!!!" yelled Victoria. I went down stairs "we both know u won't be able to able to even touch me and my ass will never be sorry;)"I said "whatever" said Victoria " "cocky ass"she mumbled, I chuckled .When we got to school I prayed the the queen fake ass bitch will not have problems with me this morning but knowing my luck that was not gone happen. "Hey nerdy whole"the bitch said .The only whole here is u I thought. I-I n-need-d to get to c-class" I fake stuttered. She laughed "ur so we weak u slut" then she walked away laughing this happens every morning and I always have to bitt my toungh for me not to put her on her place. Then the next thing I knew the 2nd bell rang telling us we have to go to be in class by now. 'Great now I'm late ' I thought. So I went to class and thank god the teacher in that class is nice to me so she always let me pass when I'm late. Do I walked in and of course the last seat had to be next to Xander. When I went to take a seat of course thanks to my luck the queen bitch had to trip me so when I fell the whole class laughed at me but I didn't really care sky I just went right back to my seat.
So Xander bring the player he is he tryed to flirt with me but I just ignored him  and write  some notes and finally the bell ring and is time for my favorite class or since I'm a street fighter the work out are nothing compared to my regular routine but that is the class I let my stress out and today we are gonna race in the track which is my favorite since I was a fast runner but I had to slow down a lot since I have to keep my image on being the biggest nerd but today I didn't care since I was still mad about what happened today so I'm not gonna slow down today . So the pe teacher told us our partners in running today and I got Xander as my partner my luck right so when i was getting ready to run him being the cocky guy he had to say "don't worry I'll go extra slow for you beautifu"and me being me and not caring about my nerd role I said "u don't have to cocky bastard" and of course he was really shocked I was not the shy nerd I normally am the gun went on signaling us to start running so I took of running and was face with face with Xander  in this race then I winked at him and went full speed winning the race between him and me. But when my attention went to the other student that looked shocked that the nerd can run . And I tryed so hard not to laugh which worked then the bell rant telling us this period was over and it's time for the next period but i decided to act sick and skip the rest of the school day and go to the gym.