"Is it yours?!" I raised my voice, clenching my fists so hard my fingers almost went through my hand.

"I was going to tell you..." I heard her mumble, her voice shaking.

"So it is yours, huh?" I spoke, pursing my lips together.

She squirmed as she turned to look at me, anxiety written all over her face. I wasn't supposed to make her feel anxious or even scared. But if the flyers were hers, so was the baby. And the baby was also mine, I hope. I was too furious. How could I keep it calm underneath the surface if this situation included me also?

"It was just a flyer, nothing-" she started, still speaking quietly, but I couldn't listen to her excuses.

"Is it yours or not?" I repeated the question because I never got te clarification from her that I desperately needed.

I needed to if it was true. If she was pregnant. If she was planning an abortion.

Her eyebrows furrowed together, her lips turning downwards as she looked at me, worried. Then, as I expected, she nodded.

"Are you- Are you pregnant?" I stuttered, pointing at her lower stomach to be precise, my hand shaking like hell.

She crossed her arms on her stomach before nodding again.

Oh my sweet baby Jesus.

I sighed loudly, letting out a quiet grunt also, as I turned away from her and started to pace around the living room again.

"I-I was gonna tell you, Justin, but I just-"

"When did you find out?" I asked her, not even looking at her.

I was disgusted.

How could she do that? Keep something like that away from me.

"At the hospital." her voice was barely a whisper.

I turned to face her like a lightning as soon as I heard that. I was sure my veins in my head were going to pop out any minute now.

"They told you there and you come and sit in my car, not telling me a fucking thing about it?! And I even asked what they said and you lied to my fucking face! That's disgusting! Do you even understand?!" I growled at her, my teeth gritting together and almost breaking.

Okay, maybe I yelled at her too harshly but I deserved to know at the same time as she did. I know I cheated but I had apologized and begged for her forgiveness almost every. Fucking. Day. I tried to make amends with her but at this moment I felt like she didn't even care about my feelings.

I looked straight into her big brown eyes as they started to glisten. My stomach turned when I saw that her lowerlip started to tremble.

"I didn't know what to do..." she whined like a baby, tightening her arms around her torso.

"So you go and plan on to do an abortion? Is that what you were gonna do, huh? Without even saying a fucking word to me?" I hissed at her.

A tear slipped down her cheek and it was like a bullet to my chest. But somehow my mouth just didn't stop talking.

"Huh? Are you gonna even explain?" it was a taunt.