Videl, 18, Bulma x Male reader (Lemon) BIRTHDAY SPECIAL Part 3 (finale)

AN: this will be the last part of this lemon, and I'm going all out. I'm taking a break from lemons after this. Comment if you like this story thus far and want me to make more lemons with other characters.

Disclaimer: I don't own shit.

YN pov

After Bulma gave me my..... present, I headed to my room and relax.

Bulma gave me the room when I was a baby. When Goku introduced me to Bulma she refused to let me live with Master Roshi. She told him a baby shouldn't live with a perverted old man like him. And she was right. What was Goku thinking letting a infant stay there.

I open my door expecting to walk in with nobody in my room. But instead I walk in only to see Videl near my mirror wearing an sexy white and black lingerie. It was see through giving me a clear look at her breasts, and her shaved (thank God) vagina.

"(YN)!" Videl shouted, her face turning red. "V-Videl." "What are you doing in my room." I said feeling myself getting hard looking at her.

"What?" I thought this was Bulma's room." She said looking away from me with a flustered face. "Okay." "Why are you wearing that?" Said me trying my hardest not to pounce on her and have my way with her.

"Bulma, and 18 wanted me to put this on because I told them that I want to please Gohan." Bulma told me this was her room.

"She knows this house by the back of her head. Why would......she...... Oh no." I said, knowing exactly what's about to happen.

My door opened revealing Bulma and 18. "Oh yes." Said 18 locking the door.
"We're not done yet, the fun had just begun." Said Bulma walking towards Videl.

"Bulma." "What's going on here?" Said Videl confused. "The three of us are going to help you dear."Said Bulma giving me and Videl an seductive smile. "Three?" Me and Videl said in unison.

"Yep Me, 18, and (YN) are going to help you be a expert at sex." Videl started blushing. "But I thought it wa-." She was cut off by Bulma kissing her. She tried to resist her but it was futile. Bulma groped her breast causing her to moan. I felt myself getting hard which haven't gone unnoticed by 18.

"Looks like somebody's getting hard." Said 18. "Don't worry the three of us will take care of that sooner."

She striped down with Bulma doing the same. She had a black and pink bra with the thong she had earlier. Bulma lingerie was all blue. Videl blushed harder seeing them along with herself with the outfits they're wearing.

I stared at the three sexy women. Videl's breast were C-cups. Not bigger than Bulma's or 18, but still big. Android 18 the median out of the three have D-cups. Bulma, who bust beats both of them have D-D's. Her melons can make any man go hard. Except for Vegeta.

I started removing my clothes leaving me in my boxers. I walk over to them, Bulma and 18 started kissing me while Videl watch turning redder than a tomato. I take turns kissing them, groping each of their breast with my hands while their hands slowly stroke my lower region.

Videl started fingering herself watching us. Why use your fingers why you have (YN)." Said Bulma pulling Videl closer to me. Without a second thought I kiss her. She wouldn't let my tongue through so I slid my hand in her panties rubbing her clit, she opened her mouth to moan letting me explore her mouth. We release from the kiss leaving a string of saliva, and a flustered Videl.