Videl, 18, Bulma x Male reader (Lemon) BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! Part 1 Vol.1

Art by Maneaxoi

AN: this is my first lemon. God I'm so embarrassed. Anyway I hoped you like it.

Disclaimer: nope, still don't own DBZ. I will love to have that as a birthday present.

In this AU Goku knows he's a saiyan and what they are as a child, but it doesn't change his personality. Videl also have C cups.

November 22, Age 757

Goku's pov

I laid down next to a rock letting the Autumn breeze blow trough my hair. "Oh my God this is sooo boring!" I shouted. I hope something exiting happens.

Right after I said that I see a big round object crash into a mountain. Without any thought I fly to where the object land. It left a crater giving it away to where it's at.

It was the same space pod grandpa Gohan found me in. I move close to it waiting for anything to pop out of it. The door slowly opened, I stood my guard waiting for something to happen.

As I look closely into the pod I was shocked when I see a baby sleeping inside it. I slowly picked up the infant. It's a boy with (h/c) hair, and (s/c) skin. What caught my attention was that he had a tail. A sayian? I say softly not wanting to wake the sleeping child.

I was about to leave with the child, but then I see a note attached to the seat. I picked it up and read it.

"To anyone who read this please take care of my son (YN). He's not safe with me anymore."

"Darn shame." I said looking at the saiyan child still sleeping. "So you're name is (YN) huh." He looks about 6 months younger than my son Gohan. "I know a place you can stay little one." Master Roshi loves visitors.

19 years later....

(YN) was soaring through the sky heading to Capsule Corporation. He had a call from his best friend Gohan telling him that Majin Buu was destroying everything.

His (e/c) eyes scanned around Capsule Corp to find anyone. "Where is everybody?" "Did they... Oh no." He ran towards the building hoping Majin Buu didn't turn them into candy and eat them.

He walk inside the house ready for anything. It was dark and quiet.

(YN) pov

As I walk inside the house everything was dark. "Gohan.....Bulma.....anybody?" I called out. "Ugh Where's the light switch?"

After my voice reached out all the lights turned on, and everybody came out surprising me.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I hear everyone shout. My eyes widen, and my tail stood up straight like a angry cat.

"Happy 19th birthday (YN)." Gohan said while giving me a bro hug.

"Oh yeah. I forgot it was my birthday today." I said walking over to everybody else.

"Happy birthday (YN)." I hear Goku walking towards me. "Wow, it feels like yesterday when I took you out of that space pod when you were a baby." "Now your a strong fighter that is able to take on me and Vegeta."

I smiled after he said that.
"Thanks Goku." "I would've never be this strong if you haven't helped me."

On my way to the food table Bulma gave me a hug before letting go. I started to blush.