Chapter 8

Steve's Pov

The very next morning i got up and went to mom , she was feeling much better than before. Dr. Collins visited everyday and had a check on my Mom.

I did not go to the office from the day my Mom was on bed.

Suddenly was shouting my name and I ran to her "what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you shouting?" On a serious note I hated when she screamed on the top of her voice, and everyone in the house which included maids and servants used to get scared..

"Steve, I wanna tell you something" she said in very mild tone and the way she spoke I caught her she is going to demand something. Let's get it straight she is my blood sister I can very well understand what she wants and when...

"Yes, say what you want.."  and her face was in shock as in how can he get like what i m going to demand...

"Brother, I wanna go for party tonight with my friends so If you don't mind can you look after mom. If it's not a problem to you."
Hahahahhaha my sister never asks for the permission  it's just my Mom who is in bed so she asked.. there was a light smile on my face as I was feeling authoritative towards my sister..

"Umm sure as if I am not going to office I 'll be with mom don't worry and I like that you asked me for permissionand I started laughing and teasing her and she punched me on my packs and started laughing too... and we hugged each other and she went to her room.

I went to my room and took a hot water shower and a thought striked my mind was the nutritionist.  I had to call the authorities of Kotnis Hospital.. My plan was very very very clear..

I came out and and wore my blue billabong and white t-shirt.. I was very very informal in dressing at my house as I like to be comfortable...

I sat on my armchair and called to the head of Kotnis hospital...

*Tring tring*

"This is Steve Rogers, whom am I speaking to, may I know" professionalism striked in my tone...

"This is Adam, Mr. Rogers it's a pleasure speaking to you.. this is trustee of Kotnis hospital."

"Umm.. let me be very straight and I don't want to waste your time as well as mine as we both have important work"

"You're right Mr. Rogers.. so what can I do for you.. is any help needed from my side"

"Mr. Adam.. you might be knowing Dr.Anna Jones who is working in your hospital"

"Yes, Mr. Rogers.. has she done something wrong... she is very good at her work... you might be in some misunderstanding and if she has done any mistake I apologise for it..."

"She hasn't done any mistake I just want you to fire her and for that I will give you 10000 dollars"

" sir, we can't afford losing such great doctor but if it's a matter of money I m okay with it"

"That's cool but she shouldn't know anything about this conversation between us and it was nice talking to you and thank you so much.. send me your bank details money will be transferred as and when you give her termination letter"

"Okay sir within a day and call me if any help needed from my side"

After that I hung up the call... I was very happy... like yes for first time I thought money can buy anything and this time it bought me a nutritionist who is very much on her rules...

Comment+ vote