the start

A/n:ok so i made a story yeah cuze why not!
Ok everyone! Get ready to read!
My horrible spelling and grammars!! And tnx for reading this!
Edit: WARNING ITS CRINGE I WROTE THIS LONG AGO other than that enjoy! Bruh
(Y/n) POV

You are in your own dimension
You had a job but always messing things up and got fierd by your boss"no pls pls pls give me another chance!"i said with a sad
face to my boss"c'mon i have gave you 39 chances already! Why would i give you another one!"my boss said i looked at my boss and he got a call from someone"ok ok" my boss said at his phone.

"Ok! Y/n! You have a new job!"
My boss said"gasp* really!! Wow what is my new job!!"i said"yes! And you are going to go to your job in just 30 minutes and your job is going to a au not just one but many! You cant use your powers but if you really need them no complains and go!"
My boss said and opend a portal under me and made me fall.

I slammed on a white puffy snow i realized that i was in undertale orginal "so this is where i will meet classic sans" i said to my self i started walking "human don you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand" *well i think thats sans ok then*
I tured around and saw the wooppy cusion in his hand so i had an idea
When i was about to shake his hand i pulled it out quickly "meh maybe later" i said i know that he will prank me"heh you got me there kid i really thought that you are gonna fall for my prank" sans said "nope that alwa- i mean i already saw that u know" i said to sans smiling.

*well when people are bored they just TIME SKIP!*(5 weeks)i know too long right?!

At the night when i heard the voice of my boss said that i need to go to another au i quickly got up the couch and sneak away trough the door i opend the door i go outside quietly i close the door and ran away it was really late that night then my boss called me and he said that i will be teleported in another au "ok!" I said quietly.

I opend my eyes i saw another au and its called hmm idk so i asked my boss but he just said "you will see"
(Hey guys sorry if it is really short but ill try my best to make it longer)