“You guys fucked didn’t you?!” Louis shouted.

                “LOUIS!” Everyone yelled.

                “What?! They did! Just look how red she is!”

                Andrea buried her face in my chest. We just talked about last night and just hung out with Sarah and Kare on Skype.

                Andrea’s POV

                After hanging out with everyone I was getting tired and I just wanted to sleep. I didn’t want to leave Harry just yet, especially since my family doesn’t approve of what happened. I was in bed trying to fall asleep while Harry was in the bathroom, who knows what. When he finally came out, he looked at me and just smiled.

                “What?” I giggled.

                “Nothing just admiring your beauty.” He smiled. All I did was rolled my eyes. “What’s wrong?” He asked getting into bed.

                “I don’t want to go home. At least not now.” I said.

                “I know babe. But you have to let them get used to it. It was a shock.”

                “I know, but I want to be with you.”

                “But I’ll be in the studio most of the day. I’ll be busy. At least when at home you’ll have Sarah, Haley and Kare.”

                “I rather be with you.”

                “I know, me too babe.” He said holding me closer kissing my head. I fell asleep in Harry’s arms one last time until who knows when. He’ll be busy after tomorrow and I’ll be going home that night. I’m barely going to see him at all.

                That morning I woke and Harry was getting ready to go to the studio.

                “I’m sorry for waking you babe.”

                “It’s okay. Are you leaving now?”

                “Yeah, Louis left already. I over slept. I have to go, but I’ll text you later.”

                “Okay, I love you.”

                “I love you too.” He said kissing me then running out.

                With that I was alone in the flat. Louis and Harry were at the studio and Eleanor was back in Manchester with her family.

                “Welcome to your new life Andrea.” I said to myself. I grunted and laid back down. After I checked my twitter I took a shower and got dressed. I was a denim shirt, white shorts with brown sandals. While I was fixing my shorts Harry texted.

                “Hey babe. Sorry for waking you up. Wanted to know if you wanted to go out to lunch since you won’t be here for dinner?”  

                I totally forgot I was leaving tonight. “Okay, I’ll take a cab there. What time?” I texted back.

                I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup when Harry texted again. “Be ready in at noon I called the cab for you. He’ll bring you to the studio. Love you!”

                I was putting the finishing touches to my outfit until the cab came. When I heard the cab honking I grabbed my Raybans aviators and left. When I got to the studio it was crowded by the fans. Paul came out to help in the studio the fans were going crazy. I had no idea why I’m not famous at all.

                Once we passed the gate Harry was waiting for me.

                “Hi babe.” He said engulfing me into a big hug.

                “Hello!” my attempt of a British accent.

                “You are so cute.” He said kissing me. “Ready to go?” He asked grabbing my hand.

                “Yes! I’m starving!” I said dragging him.

                “Babe slow down!”

                “Harry did you really tell me to slow down when I’m hungry?!” I said. He knows damn well that when I’m hungry I get angry.

                “Okay sorry. Calm down.” He kissed my head. We walked towards the gate with Paul right behind us.

                We walked towards the fans. They asked for autographs and pictures with him some asked for me too. I never got used to that, I mean I’m not famous. After a few minutes Harry and I continued to walk to find a place to eat at. We finally found a little Italian place and decided to eat there. After lunch we walked around the park.

                “So Mr. Styles I’m leaving today.”

                “Yes, future Mrs. Styles I am well aware of that.”

                “Try not to pull any funny busy when I’m gone.” I laughed.

                “No need to worry about that now. I made a lifetime commitment.” He lifted my hand so it hit the sunlight.

                “Are you regretting it?” I asked.

                “Why would I regret it?” He asked confused.

                “Well you would be giving up all the woman in the world to be with one.”

                “I made that commitment a long time ago.” I glared at him. “I know I made a few mistakes, but trust me I don’t regret anything I do with you.” I looked at him and just smiled. “Look a wishing well. Let’s make a wish.” He said running towards it.

                “I wish to be with you for the rest of our lives. Without any huge struggles. I wish to have a healthy family in the future.” Harry said dropping the coin down the well.

                “I wish to live a Felicity free life. To be with you and to have our own family. For my family to finally stop giving you so much shit. I want them to love you as much as I do you.” I said dropping the coin.

                Harry and I continued to walk around the park until his phone was ringing.

                “Hello? Okay, I’m sorry. Okay I’m on my way!” Harry said. “I’m sorry babe, but we need to go. They need me in the studio.”

                “It’s okay.” I said a little disappointed, but I understood.