Chapter Eight - The Visit from The Grand Parents

Logan's POV

Today my parents were coming over. I'm a little nervous because Presley is coming aswell. I told mom to not bring her but Presley wanted to see her niece. They would be here any minute now. "Babe, can you come help me with Renesmae please?" Stasia shouted down the stairs. "Yep, be right up!" I shouted back up to her. I ran up the stairs to Stasia. She was in our room with Renesmae crying on our bed with Stasia crying whilst trying to change her diaper. "Babe, what's wrong? why are you crying?" I asked concerned. "I just hate seeing her cry it breaks my heart! Can you please take over from me, so I can tidy myself up?" she asked whilst crying. "Sure Baby!" I said and then kissed her head. She came out looking beautiful as usual she looks like she hasn't even been crying. She had makeup on which was a natural colour that blended in with her skin and wore abit of Mascara and eye liner and she looked beautiful. she wore a red summer dress like the one she wore at the party! I just wore my ordinary clothes! "Logan, can you answer the door please, I'm getting Renesmae ready?" Stasia shouted. "Yes babe" I said. I ran down the stairs to open the door as I opened the door Presley came to me and gave me a huge hug, I hugged her back. Then she let go I went to hug my mom and man hug my dad.

Anastasia's POV

I heard Logan's mom say "Where's Anastasia?" Logan's mom asked. "She's nearly ready!" Logan told his mom.

I decided to pick Renesmae up and go downstairs.

Logan's POV

"She should be down any minut-" I start talking as I see Stasia holding my beautiful baby girl. "Speak of the devil" I say smirking. "Hey Pam, Jeffery and Presley!" She says giving me Nessy. I like calling our baby Nessy! It's so adorable.

"Mom, Dad, Presley. You need to meet my baby girl Nessy well Renesmae!" I smiled holding Nessy and my arm around Stasia!

Their mouths dropped open as they saw the resemblance between me and Renesmae and Stasia and Renesmae.

"Hunny she's the double of you both" my mom said as she started crying.

"She's gorgeous son!" my dad said. "thanks dad!" I smiled at him looking at Presley. "She's fucking ugly like your bitch of a girlfriend or fiancé whatever you call her... Or shall I say your sex partner!" Presley shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK PRESLEY?" I asked her. "She's ugly?" I said once more questioning her.

-------------------------

What's going to happen next...

Hope you enjoyed it!

Vote

Comment

Share with your friends

Enjoy the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!

- Abzz xoxo