Chapter Six - The Argument

Logan's POV

I sat down on the bed for 5 minutes and then I heard someone knock on our bedroom door. it might have been Stasia, but she would've come straight in. I thought for a minute and then I realied it was Presley. "Logan?... Are you in there?" Presley asked. "urm... Yeah sorry I was day dreaming, common in Pretzel!" I said. I call Presley, Pretzel because she always ate pretzels when she was younger. "You wanted me to talk to you?" Presley said nervously. "Yeah. I did." I took a deep breathe. "w-wh-why were you crying over me? why were you going to come to see me?" I asked Presely. "Because-because" Presely stuttered "Because what Presley?" I asked concerned. "Don't tell mom this, bit I don't want you to marry her!" Presley said whilst she started to have tears in her eyes. "What? Why? Why don't you want me to marry her Presley?" I asked with anger and sadness inside of me. "Because she'll take you away from me and-". I cut her off. "Presley! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!" I screamed at her with anger in my voice. "Logan, I-" she started as I cut her off again. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM YOU BITCH DON'T TALK TO ME EVER UNTIL YOU EXCEPT THE FACT I AM MARRYING HER AND IM BECOMING A DAD!" I yelled louder. She walked out crying her eyes out! I felt guilty.

Anastasia's POV

I heard Logan talking to himself "FUCK THIS" "FUCK THAT" "FUCKIDY" "FUCK" "FUCK" Logan swearing at himself "LOGAN PHILLIP HENDERSON! DON'T YOU USE THAT POTTY MOUTH AROUND YOUR FAMILY!" Logan's mom screamed at him! "Sorry Mom" Logan said as he was looking down guilty. I looked at Logan as he was getting closer and closer to me. All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and play with my baby bump and I looked round to see it was Logan. He started kissing my neck. "Not here, not now, not until the baby's out!" I whispered and I looked at him and he gave me puppy eyes. I can't ignore them, but I had to, I just gave him a kiss on the lips.

Logan's POV

"Satsia?" I asked. "Yeah babe?" She answered. "Do you want me to ask my mom what names are good for our baby girl?" I asked her. "Yeah sounds like a good idea" she says kissing my cheek. "urm... Mom can we ask you something?" I asked my mom "Sure hunny only if you don't swear at me!" my mom explained. "Well we need your opinion on a baby name for a girl because we are having a baby girl!" I said and I smiled. "Well I've got one from when the doctors got your gender wrong Logan, so what about Renesmae?" My mom said. "Logan, I like the name Renesmae!" Stasia said. "Mom can we use that name for her please?" I asked my mom. "Yes hunny you can!" My mom said with a happy smile. "Thank you so much mom, I love you! And by the way you might wanna go sort Presley out because I kinda made her upset!" I said nervously. "It's okay Logan and WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?" my mom said with her voice rising. I told her the whole story of what happened. "Well I don't blame you for saying that then!" mom said.

...In Bed...

"Did Presley really say that Logan?" Satsia asked me. "I'm afraid so baby girl!" I look at her with sadness in my eyes and then Stasia starts laughing "What are you laughing at babe?" I asked her. "You calling me baby girl!" she laughed. "oooohh, I really need to get used to that" I said. "Goodnight, Logie Bear" Stasia said. "Goodnight babe, I love you" I said whilst kissing her head. "Love you too Logie" she said whilst falling asleep.

-------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked it I might aswell get to chapter 10 because I'm so bored and got nothing to do. So keep commenting and voting. share with your friends. enjoy the next chapter. it will be up in a couple of hours and maybe less or more than a couple of hours.

- Abzz xoxo