Chapter 6: Hurt

|~Mark's P.O.V~|

Once I stopped tickling Y/n, she looked at us and smiled but then, her eyes closed, "Y/n?" She didn't respond, "Oh, come on Y/n, don't be like that~" Jack said playfully, she didn't respond, "Y/n?" I looked at Jack and he had a worried expression, we kneeled down and looked down at her, she wasn't moving. I began to panic and Jack looked like he was about to cry.

"Y/n!?!" I gently placed my ear on her small chest and luckily she was still breathing, "I-is she?!" Jack screamed. "No Jack, I think she's just unconscious" he sigh in relief. I picked her up in the palm of my hand and saw her small chest going up and down, thank god she's breathing, I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

"Come on, she must be tired" Jack said standing up, I looked at the clock and noticed that Felix and Cry would be here in another hour, I stood up and walked towards my room, I placed her on my pillow. I grabbed the blanket and made a little circle that way Y/n would fall from the pillow. I headed towards my door and took one last glance at Y/n, I smiled.

I headed downstairs and saw Jack on the phone, "Yes, thank you have a nice day" "Who were you talking to?" "Oh, I just ordered a pizza for you,me, Y/n, Felix and Cry. "Thanks Jack, but..." I sat down on the chair and stared at the clock, "What's wrong Mark?" Jack asked as he sat down next to me. "How are we gonna explain to Felix and Cry? What if they tell someone? What if they take Y/n away from us?" Jack sigh and looked at me with a smile.

"Don't worry Mark, your over thinking it, we've known Felix and Cry for a very long time and you know they would never do something like that, plus if they do... Will kick their fook'n arsses" Jack said cracking his knuckles. I smiled, "Do you think Y/n will leave us?"

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I stretch my arms in the air and let out a yawn, I rubbed my eyes and fell backwards, falling on soft object. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in Mark's room "What the hell happened?" I asked to myself. Then something came to mind, 'How am I gonna get down?!' I walked to the edge of the bed and looked down. It looked like I was 50ft off the ground!?

I didn't wanted to bother Mark or Jack so... I held on the blanket and carefully tried to make my way down until, my hand slipped causing me to fall on the ground, I wasn't that hight but I wasn't too close to the ground either, I felt like I broke my leg, I couldn't move it. I liked down and noticed I cut on my leg, I was loosing a lot of blood, quickly. I knew I was gonna regret this later but, I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my leg to try and stop the blood. I tried to stand up but to no avail, It was so cold, all I was wearing was my sneakers, my jeans and a bra. I sat fatal position letting tears escape my eyes.

|~Jack's P.O.V~|

There still an hour before the guys come so Mark went to go order a pizza for me, the guys and Y/n. Speaking if Y/n, she's been asleep for quite a while now, I don't know but I'm getting bad feeling we shouldn't have left her in the room alone. I'm gonna go check on her, I stood up and walked up the stairs. "Y/n? Are you awake?" I looked around until I heard a small whimper, I looked down. And my eyes widened to see Y/n on the ground curled up with ought a shirt and her leg was bleeding.

"Y/n!?" I screamed, I kneeled down, before I touched her but the minute I did, her body was ice cold. I scooped her up and held her close to my chest, "Y/n, how did this happen?!" She didn't respond which made me grow worry, I looked at her and her eyes were barely open.

I ran to the living room and  yelled at Mark, "What's wrong Ja- What happened!?" "I don't fook'n know! I just found her on the ground like this! Quick get the First aid kit!" I said placing Y/n on the counter. After Mark brought the first aid kit we haven't noticed... Y/n wasn't wearing a shirt, I felt my face heat up, I shook it off and carefully removed the shirt wrapped around her leg, she had a cut but luckily it didn't need stitching.

|~Time skip brought to you by Dr. Sneeplestien~|
(If you've seen that video, then your my sister/brother)

We placed Y/n on a pillow on couch, me and Mark walked to the kitchen, we sat on the chairs and we did t take out eyes off Y/n. "Uhh... Mark what are we going to do bout... Ya know..." I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "About what?" "Ya know..." "What the hell are you talking about!?" "She doesn't have a fook'n shirt!" He face flushed pure red.

"Oh... Well, maybe we can go out get her some clothes before Felix and Cry get here... But, I don't want to wake her..." Before I could respond we heard a faint scream, "Y/N!!!" We both screamed as we ran towards the living room. We saw Y/n holding her leg against her chest, wen she looked up she had tears in her eyes, but then she started to back away as if she were afraid of us.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

Man... Am I dead... Where am I... All I see is darkness... My leg hurts like a bitch, I kept hearing voices they sounded like Mark and Ja- oh shit... Did they find me!? Oh crud, when I tell them why I got hurt... They're gonna be mad at me... Oh fuck, they're gonna wonder why I didn't call for them. I just hate always having them baby me around like I'm some 4 year old, them doing everything for me makes me feel so useless... I mean I'm grateful having them to help me but jeez.

I opened my eyes, I looked around and noticed I was in the living room, when I tried to stand up, I felt a burning sensation in my leg, I screamed as I fell down holding my leg to my chest. Just then I heard "Y/N!!!" I felt tears stream down my cheek from the pain, I felt the ground shaking but when I looked up, I saw Jack and Mark running to the living room with worried expressions.

From my perspective I never actually noticed how big they were compared to me, I guess it scared me and I backed away. I felt a cold breeze which made me shiver but then I felt my skin? I looked down and I noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt, I let out a small Yelp and I wrapped my arms around my chest.

I looked at Jack and Mark, both of their faces were flushed pure red but they immediately looked away. "H-here, maybe this would help" Mark said as he pulled out a small piece of fabric. I grabbed it and covered myself up.

|~A/N~|
(1328 words)

Okie, I'm done. Also Happy New Year's Eve!!! Maybe I'll publish two chapters today... Maybe, will see :)

I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes