Nightmare

Rhiannon's POV
"Bye Rhi." Garroth waves and walks out my door. I wave back. After he has left the room my nurse walks in. "Hello Rhiannon." She says picking up my dinner dishes.

"Kiki?" I say. "Yes, Riza?" She questioned. I chuckle abit that she called me by my real name. "When will I get leave?" I ask. She sighs then finishes up grabbing my things and walks out.
"Why am I like this?!" I yell to myself. I don't wanna spend the rest of my life here. I cuddle up into my bed under my covers and fall asleep.
||
"RO'MEAVE!" I hear someone scream and I wake up. To realise I'm still at school? "Huh what did I miss?" I say rubbing my eyes and yawn. Dante turns around and laughs. "Um look at your watch." He says. I look down at my watch to see that I've missed like a whole period. -_- Great.
Beep Beep.
"Ok class good job for completing your first day of high school!" The teachers yells then crashes on the floor. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I hear Dante start to laugh non stop. I just walk out. I walk over to my locker. I grab out all my things. Before I shut my door I see a bunch of phone numbers from people I've met today including. Mia, Travis, Laurance, Nicole, Aphmau and a girl named Ivy. Wait I didn't meet her? "Hey freshman." I hear a boy say I turn around to see a boy with blue eyes and black hair. "Hello?" I say. He closes my locker door. He starts to play with my hair. I push him away and walk away.

Gene's POV
I saw this pretty freshman and then I noticed she looked like a Ro'Meave. I walk over to her. She had her plate on her locker that said 'R.Ro'Meave' knew it. I walk behind her and stand there to notice she's looking through numbers then she looks at Aphmau's one I read it and write it down on my hand. "Hey Freshman." I say.

Riza's P.O.
Agh that creep!

A/N sorry short one again I just can't be bothered RN lol. And yes Riza is now that name. It's my nickname but I'm calling it my real name. I'll explain it more in the next chapter. And Yass I fine. It was all a dream! I'm sorry I have a good idea for an upcoming event that will include Romance, WALKING and reading :3