My stalker...

Rhiannon's POV
So I'm like twenty minutes into school and I've made two new friends and reconnected with three. Yay I'm not lonely so I'm not going to be like Zane. I love Zane and all but he's like a miserable cloud when he's not by himself.
*Flashback*
"Come on Zane lets go on the slide!" I called out to my big brother Zane. "No it's too babyish." Zane sighed and crossed his arms. "Your only 5!" I whined pulling his arm. "Yeah way to old." He pulled his arm out of mine. "Look even that 10 year old is going down the slide with that little girl." I started to fight back tears. "Well go find yourself a 10 year old." He said walking away. I started to ball my eyes out.
*End of Flashback.*
"Ok class time to go to club socials." The Teacher spoke standing up from his chair. We all got up and walked out the door. I walked with Travis and Mia and we laughed at the teacher. "This is the history room, you may see pictures of me in there." I whispered and we giggled. "Ok and this is the gymnasium where we will be having club socials." He said opening the door. We all flooded in. I spotted Vlayd and I ran over to him and hugged him, he was with a girl? "Who's this Vlayd?" She asked looking me up and down. "Umm his twin sister who the hell are you?" Spat back. "Um sorry that came out wrong before I didn't mean to sound like that. I'm Aphmau." She said. Rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh it's ok, my name is Rhiannon." I say putting out my hand but she goes for a hug and then I touched her breast... We just sat there and blushed for a bit then I just walked away strangely. I walked over to Mia and Travis. "Hey guys any club that your interested in?" I ask trying to forget what just happened. "Theatre!" Yelled Travis excitedly. "Anime is way better." Sighed Mia. "Whatever." Travis rolled his eyes. Then he got hit by a flying volleyball. Oh my gosh. "Travis!" I yelled. "OMG KATELYN! HIDUDHUDNNSNUHSHUSHUSYDNSUSNSMS!" Mia started to freak. "Mia you know who this is?" I ask looking over to the blue haired girl almost dying of laughter. "Yeah she's my big sister." She sighed. "Wow you guys look nothing alike." I laugh. "Yeah she dyes her hair because she thinks her natural hair colour looks like someone mistaken her head for a toilet." She chuckled. "Shut up!" Katelyn called and walked over to us. "Katelyn, Rhiannon, Rhiannon, Katelyn." (Wow that looks weird but I'm going to roll with it 😎) Mia said looking at us I didn't do anything because I didn't like what happened last time. "Hey Rhiannon." She said putting out her hand. I shook it. "Hi Katelyn." I say shyly. I see Garroth running up to me, he jumped into my arms. "RHIANNON, VLAYD!" He yelled pulling Vlayd into the hug. "Garroth are these your younger siblings?" Katelyn asked confused. "Ummm no I'm hugging to random kids and I stalk their blogs." He says giving Katelyn the seriously look. "YOU STALK MY BLOG?!" I scream. "MAYBE..." He yells back at me. "WAIT ARE YOU DINOBOY71?" I yell. By the time everyone is looking at us he replies. "Maybe..." He whispers. I just walk away annoyed. Ohhh witchcraft club. I walk over to the booth. "Hello." Says a girl with long orange hair. "Hi, I would like to sign up!" I say cheerfully. "Wonderful no just fill out this sheet." She passes me a piece of paper. I look at it.
WitchCraft Club
Name: Rhiannon
Last Name: Ro'meave
Do you do witchcraft: Yeah, the basics.
Why you would like to join: I would like to get more into to witchcraft and know more people that do it so I can learn more.

Done I guess. Damn I'm bad at tests even the simplest ones. I pass her the sheet she looks at the sheet then back at me.

A/N Hey guys sorry for not uploading I've been busy.
I don't. Know if you know this but I made a new book called Your The One (Dante X Reader) and I will no longer be posting my Garrence book it might come back if I get time to write it along with my two main books. And The Little Things is on hold for abit.
Ok byeeeeee