Chapter 4 Rever Moon

Rever Moon Pack

   Nila was out for more than twelve hours as she had not slept well in three nights, it was nearly dark when she woke up. when she did wake she changed into some normal clothes that the Luna had acquired for her, something she was grateful for. it was the pack dinner time and they had also set up a gala so that Nila could get to know the boys in the pack.  although first there was dinner to be had, they had made sure to let her sleep most of the day so that she could be fresh for the party. At this rate it was going to be two maybe three weeks before she got to the last pack in the territory, this was harder than she thought it would be. she was worried about her pack and was wanting to head home as soon as she could.

   it was not long after dinner that she went to get ready and the Luna took the time to help her get dressed and ready. Now that she was in her green mature, pure and rather sexy mermaid dress her hair done up in beautiful ringlets and her makeup done. Something the Luna had insisted on due to the fact she had slight bags under her eyes still from the last three days, they walked down into the much smaller gala than the last two and sighed as from what she had been told she would be hit with a sent that she could not get out of her system by her mother. She just sighed and the Luna next to her looked at her "I take it you do not smell him here" Nila just shook her head and gave a sad smile "I am sorry Luna I do not" although it did turn out she made many friends that night she had not found her mate. She soon found the Luna again towards the end of the night and asked if she could speak with Alpha Lester and his Son over certain details. She just nodded and lead Nila over to the Alpha's office where Alpha Lester was talking with his Son who both looked up.

"Dear!! Luna to be Nila, would like a word with you I am going to guess as to what it is over." he just nodded and smiled "I take it that you did not find your mate here I am sad but this only means we have to contact the next pack and let them know you will be heading to them tomorrow after last nights encounter I have deemed it unsafe to travail at night and your father agreed with this as did Alpha Randy and speaking of the two Alpha Randy did contact your father as did I after I got a bit of rest." Nila, In the time of his rambling, had made her way to the front of his desk and settled in the leather chair that sat across from him. "anyway your father said its time you knew the truth." she nodded and settled into the chair. "before we get to that can I suggest something for my Travels tomorrow that instead of one of the other pack coming to get me that one of your members run with me! it would make things far more convenient, that way when I am ready, we can leave, and I am not stuck having to wait for someone to show up." she was sure this was the better plan and the pack could help the other member to get back or someone could go get them. He thought this over for a moment then looked at his son then thought some more. "Although this is an excellent idea and far more practical it is not right to separate any couple for as long as they would be gone." she just raised a brow "I meant only to the next pack sir not the entire way..." he thought again for a moment and just smiled "I think we can manage something like this."

    It was quiet for a few moments as he was trying to think of someone that would be right for the job "May I make one suggestion?  I mean before you make your decision?" He looked at her with a smile "well of course you may Nila what about your son he has yet to find his mate and if I am not mistaken Brendon's 18th birthday is to what tomorrow how about this, I wait till after his party and we both leave on the same path till he finds his mate or I find mine, this way we are not alone. We can look out for one another, and it is less for everyone to worry over if we should be safe during night travels if we end up out after dark..." She just smiles at Brendon, as he seemed to be surprised that she knew his birthday. Now she had the Alpha's attention, it had never been done before. It sounded rather sound he looked at his son "would you agree that this is a good idea." he was giving his son the final say in this one as this was to be his 18th. and it would show his father if he was suited to be the next alpha, even if he was the only true choice.... "father if it keeps that red-eyed demon away from both of us then its the safest way as well as the more efficient way as well" he looked at Nila "you would make an excellent Alpha in how you delegate things Miss Nila and an even more amazing Luna when time comes... I would be honored to have you join me at the party, and leave when I do." This was the start of alpha to be having respect for a Luna to be. They all smiled and made the plan for the next evening three guards would travel to the edge of the Territory with them and them leave them...

"OK  now that that is all taken care of, back to more Disturbing business that no one wants to talk about. Sadly it needs to be dealt with, and its something you really should know." he looks at the file in front of him "your father said to show you this when we finally talked about this" and she was handed the rather thick file as thick as Moby Dick (obviously exaggerated) and it had her uncle's name on it... "as we saw last night your uncle is this red eyed sigma although his eyes were not always red as you can see by that picture there in the front they were blue and this is what has me concerned if his eyes changed this much he has done some Horrible things...  most of which are in that file one being he tricked your mother into thinking he was your father even with out the tingle sensation one gets from the mate pull how he did it I don't know but it turns out you might actually be his child it is still unlikely as they thought she was already pregnant at the time that it happened but there is a very slim chance that she was not" Nila's eyes went wide with shock "so that means he could have been telling the truth..." Alpha Lester just nodded "and you knew this?" he sighed and nodded "your father should have told you this there is some DNA in that file from him and we can get some from your father he has already consented to the test it is far past time we all found out the truth.." she nodded as he handed off a small vile to the Luna who came over to her "Nila was in so much shock she did not protest "no matter the results my father is still my dad no matter if my uncle is my biological father or not that all you need to tell my father..." Lester just smiled "i will make sure he knows that my dear now off to bed both of you as you both have a long way to go..." after drawing the blood the Luna escorted both Brenton and Nila to their perspective rooms for the night as the gala was not dispersed it was easy to fall asleep Nila was also hoping that Brendon might be her mate though she would not know till the next day as he was not yet 18...