OUR SECRET

I looked at Ren. He looked really serious, I didn't know what to say. I love Ren but...
I have a bad feeling about this. I'm happy and moved by what he said. What progress we are having. I love him so much.
I felt how my eyes begin to fill with tears, with one moment I began crying. I looked at Ren and smiled.
"Yes...Yes I do..." I whispered placing my head on his shoulder. I was happy. It was true happiness I don't know when last time I felt like that. Ren stood up and went to his bag. I was still laying in the bed enjoying the moment. I turned to see what Ren was doing as I saw him kneeling with a box in his hand. I looked really confused but also happy.
"Ren what is this?" I asked knowing the answer already. Ren took my hand and kissed it gently. He opened the box where was a ring with our initials. I cried again. This trip is like my most beautiful dream and even better because I will never wake up. I jumped on Rens neck and hugged him tightly. I looked at him as he smiled softly.
"I have the same one..." He said showing me a necklace with the ring, he put it on and smiled softly. His eyes wore so bright, they were full of light, happiness and love, our love.
"I don't know how it happen that I meet you..." I said after a moment he only smiled and kissed me really gently.
"I believe it was meant to be..." He said as we lay down on the floor.
I have no idea how long did we lay like that. But Im sure it was few hours because when I got up it was already morning, I felt great. Ren got up and head to the bathroom to wash up. I don't know why or when I just went after him.
Ren washed my body and hair, he did it with great care, he made sure he wasn't too rough with them, after that I enjoyed how he washed my full body. As he was getting to my manly parts he played with them a bit, he touched my member, he put his finger inside my ass. I moaned, and in few minutes we were again making love to each other. I love how he kisses my lips, he always starts really gently then he does it really passionately. I just don't know what is it about him but he drives me crazy, in a good way.

After our shower we decided to walk around the town. It was unusual for towns our times to be this peaceful and this beautiful. Ren put on white t-shirt and his black trousers and I put my long sleeve blue t-shirt and matching blue trousers.
As we walked out the sun was high up at the sky, there wasn't even one cloud. I really like this, the way wind blew my hair away, how birds singed and flew around. Children running around without knowing the evil of technology, people are so nice and kind here.
I had a lot thoughts in mind as we went to a restaurant, I didn't know what to tell Granny or Nioz... God what I will tell him and the rest of the guys? That I decided to live as far away from my home town as possible?!
"Idiot... " I said not realizing I said it out loud, Ren looked at me worried.
"What's wrong love?" He asked and kissed my hand which he was holding as we walked. I only shacked my head and smiled to him gently.
"I was just wondering what will I sa..." I didn't finish when he pulled me and kissed my lips deeply, my cheeks filled with blood making them red.
"Don't think about the future. Think about today..." he said with a smile as my heart melted. I lay my head against his shoulder and enjoyed the moment. We were standing in a small park, we were able to see the road and a restaurant we wore heading to.
I took a deep breath and looked up at him, but still something didn't feel right, I felt as something or someone is suddenly grabbing my hand. I felt how my ring is being taken, I saw a man running away with it. Without thinking twice I ran after him, leaving Ren. I saw the man, running through the street, he dropped the ring. I didn't want to stop until I got it. I ran on a street and grabbed it. I was fine, everything was fine with it. I felt much more happier as I put it on my finger. A I was about to get back to Ren I saw him. He was yelling something.
I didn't hear.
I only looked at my side where a car was, it didn't stop.
I felt pain in my body.
I don't know what happened after that.
I can only remember how some woman was calling for something and Ren who was next to me and saying something. From what it looked like it was 'I love you...' I don't know what was the end of this sentence.
Ren was getting blurry, he was the last thing I remember just before I lost consciousness.

(Back to the hospital from New beginning, few hours after Aoba fell asleep)

I opened my eyes and looked at Noiz who wassleeping next to me. I smiled weakly, I still don't remember what happened butmy head hurts. Well my whole body dose. I moved slowly as I accidently wokeNoiz up. He looked really happy to see me up.
"How are you feeling?" he asked me as he sat next to me on the bed.
"Well my body hurts like sh*t but I think I'm going to live. Where's Ren?" Iasked looking around not being able to see him. I was worried that somethinghappened to him but truth was much worse.
"Aoba I was going to talk to you about it as soon you woke up..." I never seenNoiz so confused of what to say I smiled to give him a bit of courage.
"Those last months that you spend with Ren never happened." When he said it hitmy heart. I felt like something was ripping it apart. I took a deep breath and triedto stay calm.
"What are you talking about Noiz? It's not funny!" I shout a bit hopping he wasjoking or something.
"Ren never returned to us. He died back then. When you said it to us that he'sback you were so happy but every time you talked to him nether me or Grannycould see him. It all happened in your head. " This couldn't be true! He washere! How is that possible!?
"Doctor said that it might be your guilt of leaving him, it might been sostrong that your brain made imaginary Ren just for you. I wanted to tell you rightafter you self harmed but Granny said to give you some time so it might go awaybut this time it went too far. You ran under a car." Stop. I can't hear thisanymore. Its not true. He was here. We made love. And a promise.
"SHUT UP! HE IS REAL! LEAVE NOW!" I yelled at him so loud that doctor comed. Hetried to calm me down as I tried to get up.
"He is real! Please Doctor said that Ren is real!"I yelled as Noiz got out ofthe room, the doctor just rubbed my back as he injected something in me.
"I'm sorry Aoba but he's right..."
I start to cry. I can't believe this it's not true...
It can't be...
Ren come here and get me out of here.
Ren please...
REN!
__________________________________
what do you think will happen after this?
If you have any ideas write them down.
;)