Part 3

Its short one again but I already have an idea for next one. ;)

  I can't remember a lot from that night. It was all dark. I can remember pain and suffering. I also remember how Rens body moved with mine. I remember how the next day I gave him a promis that Im not sure to keep. I was scares of that Ren. It wasn't mine Ren. I just want him to be back.
.
.
.
 After that night Ren stopped touching me. He avoided my look, my touch. He even started sleeping on the couch. We dont talk, I don't know how he feels or I cant ask him what happened back then.We stopped having our alone time, now every time granny gose for a walk he gose with her. I understand he wants to protect me but right now he's hurting me much more then that night.
 ---
Late evening. I was sitting in my room, doing some research when someone knocked to my door.
"Come in!" I sayed and the door opened really slowly and insecure. I looked up on them and run up to them, opened my arms hugging Ren who stood in them. I looked at him, I cant remember when the last time i looked at his face so close. I kissed his cheek but he moved me away. We wore standing and staring at each other.
 "Ren I..." I didn't get the chance to finish when he spok.
"Dont need to say anything Aoba. I just camed to say my goodbyes " when he sayed that I was freezed. What happened. What dose he mean goodbyes?! Is he....
"Are you leaving?!" I yelled at him with teared eyes. I couldn't believe that, my heart started skipping faster from anger and my chest was in pain. Rens face had that expression, like he didn't care, it was without any emotion. As we looked at each other Ren finished.
"Yea I am. I will take my leave now. This is my goodbye for you Aoba. You wore the best master anyone could wish for..." I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to my lips. Our lips touched and my pain just went higher. I pressed Rens hand on my cheast where my heart was about to jump out.
"You idiot! What do you expect me to with this?!" I just made things wears. He pushed me away and took his hand away.
 "I don't want to touch you!" he yelled at me and my soul was broked. The tears wore dripping out of my eyes and I couldn't stop. I falled on my knees and tryed to catch a breath, I just couldn't it was like the air wasn't ment for me to breath. Ren looked at me down I knew he was terrified, his eyes showed that. When I started coughing blood out he kneled next to me and hugged me. I felt his warm body which was trying very hard to get me to breath again. Rens hand was in my hair holding them and making me calm down a bit. I puted my arms over him and kissed his neck. He smelled so nice. His kisses my forehead and holds me tighter.It was the first time in really long that I felt that safe again. I don't know how long we wore there. Just holding each other but suddenly my bubble broked. Ren moved his head to my ear and whispered.
"Goodbye Aoba" I started to feel how the clod air gets where a second ago he was holding me. I looked up with tears in my eyes but this time he was leaving the room. He wouldn't see me he didn't want to see me...
I saw how he leaves the room. Leaving me. Leaving my broken heart here alone.
 "You promisted to stay by my side..." I whispered to myself. Something just broked in me and I yelled after him.
"You promised!"