Prologue

Jesse and her friends were all gathered inside the temple's dining room, enjoying their dinner. Lukas had cooked tonight, and it was rather well known that Lukas was the best cook in the group. Maybe that's how he managed to steal Petra's heart.

Jesse had never really grown that close to Lukas. He was useful and she could tolerate him. She supposed that was enough.

"So guys, I was thinking-" Jesse spoke up after swallowing her food,"Christmas is coming up soon. We should do something fun!"

"Fun how?" Axel questioned, his mouth still full of food. Which, of course, earned him a little pinch on the arm from Olivia. "Ow..."

Jesse giggled. Axel and Olivia's relationship was adorable. And so very entertaining. "Well, I thought maybe we could head out of town for a bit. Maybe go somewhere that has snow? Y'know, really get into the Christmas spirit!"

"Sounds fun to me." Lukas spoke up, and Petra nodded in agreement, then tilted her head,"But where would we go?"

"About that..." Jesse twiddled her thumbs nervously,"I may have already booked us a cabin."

There was a resounding "What?!" from the table and Jesse cringed, shrinking down.

"You should have asked us before you went and paid for a cabin, Jesse!" Olivia folded her arms, her 'mom' tone coming out.

"I know- I know! But I just couldn't waste the opportunity! There were so many people trying to get it already and I didn't want anyone else to grab it before I did!"

Petra face-palmed and Lukas laughed,"I guess its settled then. Vacation!"

Jesse was relieved that someone was happy with her choice.

Axel pumped his fist into the air,"Woo! Vacation!"

Make that two someones.

"Alright, awesome! We can leave tomorrow morning!" A giant grin spread across Jesse's face, and before the rest of the group knew what was happening, she was gone down the hall to her room, a cloud of dust where she was previously standing.

What can I say? She was eager to start packing. This was going to be fun!

However, little did the new Order of the Stone know; on a rooftop across from their temple, a mysterious hooded figure stood watching them. There was a maniacal, almost crazy laugh from them, and a devilish smile,"Perfect. Right according to plan.."
And  with a quiet 'whoosh', they disappeared, leaving no trace they were even there.