Chapter 4: Escape

Sorry for the long wait guys😅😅😅 I do hope you enjoy this chapter. 😊😊😊😊😊

To me it felt like I had been running for hours, but my sense of time wasn't the greatest. I was now puffing and breathing heavily, my calves and feet hurt as dull pain shoots up my legs. 'I need a break.' I slowed down my run before coming to a complete stop. I bend over, placing my hands on my knees, as I breathed in huge gulps of air into my lungs.

"Dammit, I'm all sweaty again." I mutter in disgust after calming my breathing and click my tongue. I stood up straight and stretched my screaming bones, they hurt so bad. I've never ever had to run so much in my life. Normally I'd just lock myself in my room and sit out in P.E. I may not be fit but I've been told I can throw one heck of a punch.

Hanji always tells me if I worked out and get fit, I would be a person someone didn't want to mess with. That's if you weren't already intimidated by my emotionless face. My friends always tell me to smile more, but why should I. My life wasn't the best and nothing really exciting happens. My life's like a big grey blob, see nothing good about it.

I then hear a twig snap behind me. My body went on full alert as I quickly turn to find the source of the sound. But nothing was there but there was something off. The air became colder as the forest fell into dead silence. "Who's there!?" I finally spoke when I had enough courage. My body was shaking as fear washed over me. I scowled myself for letting the emotion get to me so fast.

"Aren't you a little far from home." A mysterious man walks out of the shadows in only black boxer briefs. He had gentle brown eyes with too match. He seemed friendly but his voice betrayed his looks.

"I'm trying to get back home to get back home, by any chance do you know where wolf village is?" I ask the man in hopes he'll help me.

"Well for one, your going the wrong way and second, what kind of name is wolf village?" The man chuckles but it comes out a little dark, as if there was a second meaning to his words.

"Well you see, the town is surrounded by forest that is ripe with wolves, the town actually has a program that helps sick and injured wolves." I say as I watch him carefully.

"Hmm interesting." A wicked smile falls across his face and begins to walk closer to me. But for step he took towards me I would take a step back, trying to get away from him. I kept taking steps back in till I tripped over a rock. 'Fucking stupid rock, stay out of the way.' The guy now stands above me with a smirk and amusement held in his eyes.

He crouched down and grasps my chin turning it to the side reveling my neck. His fingers brush along my pale skin. "You've been marked." My hand slaps down on where I was bitten, hidding the so called 'mark' as I gazed up at him with wide eye's. My body begins to tremble slightly with fear. 'What's he gonna do?'. He then stands back up, towering over me making me feel even smaller.

"I better take you back to the pack house." He mutters and forcefully makes me stand. I glare as I struggle agaisnt his tight grip on my wrist. 'I don't know where he's taking me but I won't give up with out a fight'. We made it to a large house, but not without me fighting him every step of the way. I could clearly tell he was beyond annoyed with me.

He pulls me inside the 4 story house, more like mansion. He then drags me down many hallways, doing twist and turns. My head was spinning by the time we made it to a staircase that leads to the bassment. He dragged me down the stairs and into a dark room. He flicked a switch bringing light to the room, though the light was very dime.

But what I saw shocked me. On each side of the walls were cells all lined up. There was at least 5 people in there own cell. Their eye's glared daggers at me as I could see the deadly killer within. Each one had scars covered their body as they bear their teeth and growl, making me whimper in fear.

He pushes me into a cell. Three walls were made out of soilded concrete and the other was just a line of bars, the cell door was almost blended in as it was just a bunch of bars. The only thing that gave it away was the outline of the door entrance. The place looked damp with nothing in it but a toilet, a sink and a mattress. I grapped onto the cell bars and gave him a pledding look.

"W-why am I in here?" Fear, worry and panic was mixed into my voice as I spoke. 'What have I done to desever this, absolutely nothing. I know I come across as rude and a asshole but other than that I haven't done anything wrong'.

"We can't let you escape, you're an important part of our plan." He smirks as he begins to leave.

"W-what plan?" I shutter out in fear and in confusion. He doesn't anwser as he turns the lights off and exited the bassment, leaving me alone in a dirty cell knowing that five men that could easily kill are not that far away from me. I decided to sit in the coner away from the bars and hug my legs to my body, resting my head on my kness. I couldn't stop the small tears that ran down my face. I didn't know why I was crying.

I didn't know how many hours it's been, I've been in and out of sleep. It's really hard to sleep in such a filthy place, plus it smelt really bad like rotting animal flesh, which there probably is in this creepy place. I heard the door swing open and loud foot steps coming down the stairs. The light suddenly flashed on and I blinked a few times. I heard the footsteps walk along the rows of cells before stopping in front of mine.

I looked over to the bars to see three guys. One of them I haven't seen before with dirty blonde hair, another being the guy that dragged me too the hell hole. The third being the guy that bit me, the one I can't look away from, the one who sends sparks through out my body. "It was nice making that deal with you Alpha Jeager." The dirty blonde says as he unlocks the cell door and stepping back after doing so.

'So his full name is Eren Jeager, huh Eren Jeager, I want to test that out, I want to hear his name leave my mouth. what am I saying, how dose this man that I've bearly meet have such a big effect on me'. Eren just grunts, nods his head as he enters my cell and walks up to me in a predatory way as he glares at me. 'Guess I really pissed him off by running '.

"Alpha Jeager you might want to put a leash on your mate." The one that brought me here says with his wicked smirk. 'He has a sick sence of humor, dose he enjoy seeing me suffer?' Eren lifts me up and over his shoulder. His arm firmly around my waist. I imminently began to wiggle and thrash in his hold.

"Put me down!" I yell. This just makes him growl and slaps my ass quite roughly making me whimper while the other two chuckle. I go silent and limp in his arms. There was no use fighting this, he was clearly stronger than I was.

"I'm glad we could come to an agreement Alpha Jeager." The dirty blonde speaks up when Eren leaves my cell. 'I'm glad I don't have to stay there anymore. It was horrible'.

"Me too Alpha Rick." Eren replys to the dirty blonde. 'Why do they have 'Alpha' for a title, I don't understand'. Eren climbs the stairs and begins to walk through the maze of hallways and out the front door.

Now the long journy back to the clearing filled with cottage's begins, my body relaxes feeling safe, even in an uncomfortable hold, knowing that I was finally out of there. He shifts me around so he was craddling me as if I was a new born baby, small and fragile. Though I probably was compared to him.

I felt my eye's begin to drop. It's been a long an eventful day and it didn't help that I felt safe and secure in his gentle hold. "Sleep little one." This incourged my eye's to fully drop as my mind gose into complete darkness. All noises and sounds become dead silent as I fall into the deepths of sleep.

I know it's been a while but life was just really stressful and I didn't really have time to write but I do now and I hope to publish a few more chapters.