7~Aw, Hell No!

"Aye, Jenni."

"Mmm... What is it babe?"

"When are the few times that Elliot ever reads books?"

She laughed, "Let me think." 

She counted off on her fingers while listing off reasons in an amused voice.

"He either reads when a girl dumps him, which happens rarely, or when he hasn't had sex for a week, or when he's having his poor wittle issues with his momm--"

"Would you guys shut the hell up?!"

It has been about a half a week (four days to be exact) since the beautiful, drop-dead, gorgeous Renna Kells has graced this school with her presence, and I truly, unbelivably haven't had sex during the time that she's been here.

"Also, it's when I haven't had sex for a business week, " I added.

Jenni rolled her eyes in exasperation. 

"Oh, well excuse me. I'm sorry you haven't got any for five whole days. Geez, those girls must have surely been crazy to not want to take a trip to your disgusting STD-infested bed. Oh, and note the sarcasm."

Hmph, sarcasm noted. Bitch.

I slammed down my book, losing my page.

"Rude!" I exclaimed.

She gave me a bored, disapproving look and said, "Your fault for correcting me."

Josh cut in on our argument, "Hey guys, c'mon. Elliot, let it go and Jenni, please stop criticizing my sex-addicted best friend."

We countered him at the same time.

"But she's being a massive bitch!" "But he's being a grody man-whore!"

I was about to continue my rant on how she needs to mind her own business but the words didn't even reach my lips due to the gentle sound of heels clicking down the hallway.

I awkwardly looked down at my hands, opened my book to the exact page I left off on, and stuffed my face between the pages.

<<<<<

New POV, Author's POV:

Her hair was down today. It cascaded behind her in a stream of dark shades of brown. When the sunlight caught its flow, you could see the subtle shimmer of underlying rusted orange-red that were usually hidden by their initial deep brown color.

She held her light, khaki summer jacket over her shoulder. She had taken it off in her class before lunch. She sat in a window seat, so she tended to get more of the Sun's heat than she preferred.

She dressed rather plainly today, besides her designer jacket that was hanging loosely over the left side of her back. Her torso was covered in a baggy yet figure-complementing t-shirt, printed with a faded British flag. Her long legs were hugged tightly by distressed, light-wash skinny jeans. On her feet, she wore a pair of simple suede stilettos, khaki to match her jacket.

And yet her jaw-dropping beauty was undoubtable.

It was lunch-time and she was absent-mindedly searching for her cousin. She checked the cafeteria, the east-wing staircase, and even all the bathrooms. At this point, Renna knew that Jennifer was either in a club meeting or with Josh, her boyfriend. She knew where to find them.

Renna strided down the hall, turning the heads of both teenage boys and girls alike. The guys wanted her, bad, but they so knew she was way above any of their leagues. The ladies looked upon her with admiration, envy, and for some, ugly, hateful jealousy. Funny thing was that she knew it and really didn't give two shits about it.