Eleven

Newt was walking back to the apartment with his head hung low. He was worried for what was going to happen to (Name) now that Tina knew about her. Newt knew that Tina was a kind, and responsible young woman. But, that was the exact problem. Tina was a responsible investigator for MACUSA, and she was not going to simply change her ways for Newt just because he fell for a muggle.

He did not want to lose (Name), though. She was amazing, sweet, and her obsessive scheduled ways were in every single way adorable to Newt. A smile twitched onto Newt's lips. Her love for books and writing, oh she was perfect for him. Without even noticing, Newt had already quickly reached (Name)'s home. Newt went up the stairway before knocking upon the white door with peeling paint. "(Name)? It's Newt!" Newt yelled, knocking yet again. He was beginning to panic. What is MACUSA had already gotten her and obliviated all memories of him? "(NAME)-" He yelled. but he was cut off mid word by the girl opening the door at looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"You don't need to scream-" (Name) began, but her words were instantly cut off by Newt setting his case next to his side and hugging her tightly with his eyes closed. "Woah, woah... Newt what happened?" (Name) asked while she had softly rubbed circles onto his back. Newt just wanted to stand there and hold her for as long as he could. But she had moved away and looked Newt in the eyes softly. But, Newt kept feeling his eyes falling to her lips. It then hit him, what if he lost her? What if MACUSA really did end up tracking the girl down because of him, and he had never even told her how he felt about her?

He licked his lips nervously before he swallowed nervously. "Newt?" She had been completely cut off by Newt softly pressing his lips against hers. If Newt were to lose her, he wanted to have her know before then. No matter how fast this was, he wanted her to know. Know that he loved her, so so much.

Newt set his hand under her chin and his other around her waist. (Name) was hesitant, but she had wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to the side slightly. And, they stood in the open doorway joined as one. They didn't care what anyone else would say. She was no longer worried someone would call him a witch and call her one, too. She was one of them now, like it or not. After a few moments, Newt broke away from the girl to meet her eyes. A soft blush spread upon his cheeks and a smile painted on his face.

"I..." He wanted to say I love you so badly. (Name) softly smiled and her eyes fell to his lips. "I love you too." She whispered just quiet enough for Newt to hear. Newt cleared his throat after a moment and took his case off the ground, walking into the home and closing the door behind him. His heart was fluttering, and his stomach held a knot. He didn't know what to do or say anymore, utterly speechless to what he had just done.

"Newt?" (Name) asked, in a tone sounding like a whisper. Newt looked over his shoulder at (Name), seeing a nervous look on her face. Her eyes fell to the floor, rubbing her arm softly. "Could you tell me about the wizarding world? Schools and such?" She asked, shifting just her eyes up to look at the male's blue eyes. (Name) wanted to know more about Newt and his kind. Hell, while he he was gone, the only thing on her mind was Newt. The odd man in the trench coat, carrying his suitcase all of the time. She loved his weird quirks and his shy tendencies. Nothing would change that for her. And, to know that he liked her? She couldn't help but feel content for the first time in a long while.

A smile slowly formed on his lips as he set his case down. "Of course... can we sit?" Newt asking while taking his trench coat and setting it on top of his case. (Name) nodded while she took his coat and rather than leaving it on the case, she had hung it up on the dusty coat rack that got little to no use. "Come on." The girl had said, before leading Newt and herself into a small room. The wallpaper was peeling, and the room was dusty.

It was a small lounge room with a green flannel sofa. Across from the old sofa an old empty fireplace stood against the wall filled with cobwebs. The whole room looked as if it was not lived in much or at all. Newt sat down though on the sofa, setting his arm along the top of it. He patted the open spot next to him for the girl, and she walked over, leaning against his chest. Feeling another heartbeat near her was something she dearly missed and longed to feel once more. Newt had smiled as he had caped his arm over her while she set her legs onto the sofa.

"Let's start at the best wizarding school in the world, Hogwarts."