Week D

Hello everyone! :)

Firstly I want to thank you all for understanding why I didn't upload the new assignments last week. It's a bit hectic for me now and I'm trying to find a good balance between work, social obligations, my two foreign language courses, writing and the book club. But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon :) So, again,  thank you for your support it means a lot :)

It's time for the assignments of the fourth week of the book club! ^^

Here is the "Book of the Week":

- "Dear, No one" by  blare_lina

And here are the groups! We are uneven again, so I made up two groups of 3 and two groups of 4 :)

Group 1

- " 50 Word Rule" by  hlynnh95

- "Paradise" by -romantique

-"Dear, No one" by blare_lina

Group 2

- "The Story of Us" by  lcmartins07

- "Finding those bobby pins" by fanna-tastic

- "Slayer: The Saintly Rings" by xxlumeniaxx

Group 3

- "Patricia Baker: Being a Fabulously Amazing Teenager (F.A.T.)" by iNamedMyBrainAlberto

- "Barbie Girl" by teenytinyteacup72

- ''Wounded Hearts" by jabdulkader

-"The Artist's Skill" by black_hole_survivor

Group 4

- "Just A Game" by xxlumeniaxx

-"Spellbound" by lilacrachel

- "The Amethyst" by AmorIsabella

- "Chasing Destiny"by vanessa_canitha

The assignments for this week are the following:

- Read at least two chapters of each of your partners' books and comment on these two chapters. The comments must be constructive ones of at least two sentences long.

- Read one chapter of each "Book of the Week" and comment on it. This comment must also be a constructive one of at least two sentences long.

If you have read your partners' books before, please continue reading where you left off and tell me on which chapters you commented. If the "Books of the Week" are the same as one or both your partners' books, then please read and comment on 3 chapters instead of 2.

You have time to complete these assignments until next Sunday evening ( December 4th). If you didn't complete them, you'll get a strike.

I will check if you've done these assignments by looking up your comments and will keep track of it in a file on my computer. So please don't lie about having done the assignments if you haven't, for I'll know ;)

Also: if you're finished with the assignments, please comment'done' in the comment section below this chapter :)

The groups will be divided again next week and a new "Book of the Week" will be chosen then as well.

If you have any questions you can always send me a private message or comment the question in the comment sections below the chapters!

Happy reading everyone! ;)