WGM (TOS) : Twenty-two

"Why are you laughing? Is my face that comical?", "Ani, it's because I'm happy.", "Aish, really?"

She took a short glance into his face, smiling once again as she looked into the beautiful view of the night in Hainan. Everything seems so peaceful this night, making her sigh in satisfaction. To add, she was leaning at his chest peacefully while she had her eyes closed. He chuckled in delight, patting her head as he hummed with tone. "Oppa." She mumbled, pressing her chin into his chest catching his attention. "Ne?", "I'm happy." She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut as she clenched through the fistful load of his pajama shirt, while he smiles while nodding, tickling her forehead a little. "I'm happy as well." He muttered, fiddling his fingers into her hair. It was a weird thing to do, but he felt relaxed just by the sight of her- and even if they had two nights of fights and constant nagging, he felt peaceful at the moment. And all he wanted to do was savor the moment, just as it is.

"Oppa-yah.", "Yes?", "Don't you want to take opportunity of the bed?"

"Ani, you're a pervert." He felt a slap on his stomach as he stifled a laugh, "Yah! I'm not!" He laughed, motioning her to sit up, "Okay, let's go." She rolled her eyes, standing up feeling that the romantic mood was ruined. She reluctantly stood up, expecting him to romantically lift her up until to the bed. Yet, he accused her for being a pervert. Nice going, Sungjae.

She slowly walked into the bed, before she felt herself being hit by a soft pillow that made her fall into the bed. Rolling her eyes, she turned her body around to her childish husband, "Yook Sungjae!" She found him standing with a smug grin within his face while lifting the pillow.

She sighed in frustration, as she caught another pillow at the palm of her hands, "Come here, you!"

They both spend the night having a gentle and fun pillow fight, giggles and chuckles were heard in the constant room. They were still children at heart, yet it's heart warming to see two people in love enjoying the time of their lives.

She stood up in a battle position, balancing herself while she stood at the soft mattress of the bed, while he was on the floor, laughing at her battle position. He dropped the pillow, before he reached out his arm into her, "Sooyoung, do you heard the music outside?"

She dropped her pillow as well, before darting her eyes outside their room, "I heard it." She reached his arm, as he lifted his weight to stand as well in the soft bed. Poor bed who was suffering from their constant weight. They slightly laughed at their childish attitudes, before she wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his hands into her waist, "Sooyoung-", "It's fine, oppa."

She had always love this careful side of him. Even if it's just about casually placing the hands on her waist, he would always ask permission from her. It was not a big deal nowadays, but if you watch closely from the other episodes aired, he never dared to inimately hold on her waist. He would sometimes wrap his arms around her waist, but you would never see his hands pressing into her skin. He may be a prankster for everyone, but even if he's not expressive that much, she knew he cared enough to respect her.

Maybe she should thank their managers for not tugging along for this night at Hainan, she needed to admit that this was her favorite part of all time in their episodes. Chuckling, she lifted her wide eyed gazed to meet his monolid but beautiful eyes. The night was different, and even their gazes were, compared to the other episodes they had been through. Their eyes speaks so much, and it was enough to satisfy them.