Love.

What is it.

I understand... It's a thing. That everyone in life will experience at some point.

But it hurts.
It's so painful.

I'll be sitting there, in the middle of the night, wanting to cry because of the pain.

It's physical. Building up in my chest, waiting to be pushed over the edge.

But I can't cry. The pain sits there and wells up. But there's no way to release it.

And then you have no one to talk to. My friend is busy. Doing things that are better than trying to deal with what I'm going through.

Like worrying about their own relationship.

So you sit. And wait. And pretend that everything's okay when it truly isn't. And it never will be.

It's dormant. It's a constant. And it tugs at you 24/7.

But, it's also good.

You can find someone, who takes you for you. And and cares about you the way you care about them.

It's beautiful. Finding someone who's there for you for life. Someone who can mean more than your own family.

Who cares for you more than their own
Life.

It's something that'll always be there. Who'll never leave you.

So you're not,

Lonely.

So you can live.

A happy life and not a sad one.

What is love?

Love is everything and anything. Good and bad.

It's painful.
And joyful.

It's a prominent role in every living thing.

And it starts out by liking one person.
.
.
.