I hate this. I hate that she's going through this, and I hate that I can't do a damn thing about it. I fucking hate it.

"JENNIFER!" I cry uncontrollably, my voice breaking like glass as I hear her yell out in pain again. My heart is ticking like a watch enveloped in cotton.

I look down at my hands, which are covered in tears. My breaths are short and trembling, if I can manage them at all.

The only thing I want in this world is to get in that room. It's all that's on my mind.

I hear the words "crucio" muttered mercilessly, and they're followed up by a terrible scream that makes an enormous sob erupt from my mouth.

"JEN-" I try to yell again, banging against the door with every ounce of energy I can muster, but I can't speak anymore.

Another scream from her tears into my soul, making me sink to my knees, my fingernails clawing against the doors pitifully as I choke on my own tears.

It continues on like this for what feels to be days to me, screaming and yelling until my throat is raw and my voice is soar. My knuckles are blistered and bloody from pounding against the door.

It feels as if my entire being, my entire life, has been ripped apart and torn to millions of pieces.

At one point, Jennifer stops screaming, and resorts to vomiting instead, too weak to produce any noise. I can hear the wretched sounds she makes, and each and every one renews the panic in my veins.

Between my own yells, I begin to pick up on what her captivators are saying, even recognizing my own father's voice.

"Kid's going apeshit. Should we let him in now?" There's a few seconds of silence in which nothing can be heard, and it terrifies the shit out of me.

"Yeah, do it." A gravelly voice responds. "Keep your wand out though."

I hear footsteps approaching my side of the door, and rip my wand out of my pocket so forcefully that it almost snaps in half. At this point there's no thinking for me, only doing.

As soon as the door swings open, I bust through, charging straight over a death eater I recognize to be Dolohov and storming straight towards my father, overwhelmed by white hot rage.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" I bark as Amycus Carrow tries to step in front of me, pushing him in the chest so hard that he falls backwards onto his ass.

I raise my wand higher, pointing it right in my father's face as I charge at him. "AVADA KE-"

"Stupefy!" He interrupts, and a jet of red light blows directly into my chest, sending me flying backwards maybe 15 or 20 feet.

I waste no time jumping back to my feet, fury spreading throughout my body like plague.

Just then, I feel Dolohov's arms gripping behind my elbows, and begin to writhe and struggle so violently that he staggers behind me.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I holler, my voice raspy and nearly lost from screaming so long. "I'm gonna fucking kill you-"

"Draco, Draco." My father says. He shoots me a cold and emotionless glance, and sweeps across the room, his robes billowing around him.