"I don't trust you. I'm sorry." Taeyeon retorted

"What?? I don't care if you don't trust me, but I will take Tiffany home now."

"No you can't. Don't touch her, you filthy head!" Teayeon growled

"Stop it! I will take Tiffany with me!" Jessica shouted

"But Jessica -"

Jessica interrupted Nickhun "No buts, she's going with me" she held Tiffany's arm

"It's fine with me Jess. Go take Tiffany with you." Taeyeon said

"I'm out of this! Shit!" Nickhun disappeard to the crowd

"Thank you Jess, I really don't trust him."

"Me too. Anyway, I need to go now. I'll take Tiffany with me."

Taeyeon nodded. Yoona was back from the parking area. Tiffany saw her while Jessica was grabbing her arm. She crashed Yoona's shoulder with her's in purpose as she glared. Yoona managed to control her balance. Jessica apologized to Yoona for what Tiffany did. The latter was drunk and didn't know what she was doing. But when she saw Yoona, she became angry. Taeyeon saw what Tiffany did to Yoona. And the latter grinned.

"She's jealous to me. Oh my!" Yoona said

"She's just drunk" Taeyeon clarified

"Drunk means she's showing her real feelings duh."

"Shut up your big mouth, alligator!"

"Then grow up minie midget!"

~

At Jessica's house.

Jessica lay Tiffany down in the bed at guess room. Tiffany was really drunk. She was noisy and she always call 'Taeyeon'. Jessica was a little bit annoyed with Tiffany's behavior when she's drunk. And also, Yuri didn't go home yet. That's why Jessica feels her heart will going to burst inflame.

"Taeyeon... what's wrong with you?" Tiffany unconsciously said

"Ya! Hwang Tiffany! I am not Taeyeon! You're so unbelievable, why did you push yourself to drink!? You know your limitation but still you're so eager to drink! If you like Taeyeon why did you reject her? Aisshhh!!" Jessica nagged

"I hate you Taeyeon" Tiffany murmured "Hmm Jessica..."

"What now Tiff?" Jessica can't hear what Tiffany said

"Mmmm wanna hmmm #$%^&**** !" Tiffany still murmuring

"Aish, this stupid head" she leaned forward to Tiffany, her left ear to Tiffany's mouth.

"Taeyeon-ah... I said- I wanna... kiss you" she murmured

"WHAT?"

Tiffany wrapped her arms to Jessica's neck. And she kissed the girl on her face. Just a smack but, she made it series.

"Eww, Tiff... I'm not Taeyeon!" Jessica was trying to pulled herself away from the drunk woman. "SHIT, TIFFANY YOU"RE SO GROSS"

Until Tiffany let go of her. Jessica suddenly fell on the floor because of the force of pulling herself away. And her butt was aching.

"Ouchh!!" she massaging her butt "Aish.. Tiffany!"

Tiffany was totally knocked out and fell asleep. When Jessica saw Tiffany's cozy face, Jessica started crying and stomping on the floor like a child.

"Yuri ah..."

~

At Taeyeon's house, in the living room.