My Housemate

After a couple of months. At J&H Ent. Friday morning.

Tiffany was walking as she passed the hallway with her employees, greeting her and taking bows. She looked like serious and not in the mood, she's heading to the meeting room. She knows that Taeyeon wouldn't be around because the petite woman has recording session.

Tiffany entered the meeting room. All needed staff was already there. She took her seat in the middle of the long table, in front of a big screen and a projector. She opened the folder and scanned the reports. She sighed. Her staff was on their thrill.

"The company's rate fell on 2% because of the issues of some idols. Hmm. Maybe because of the papparazzis right?" calmly said

Some staff nodded.

"THEN DO SOME ACTION ABOUT IT!" The staff was shocked and nervous. The witch was out. Tiffany stood up, she threw the folder. "THE GY ENTERTAINMENT WAS NEAR IN OUR RATE, DON'T LET THEM PASS OUR CONPANY!"

"Madam, b-but the gap between our company and them was 7%, I think-" Some staff said

"IF WE WILL ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, EVERY YEAR THE GAP WILL BECOME LOWER UNTIL THEY SURPASS US!"

The door opened, someone will enter the temporary witch's cave. Tiffany noticed the door opened slowly.

"AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO MESS OUR MEETING? NO ONE'S ALLOWED TO ENTER THIS ROOM WHEN THE MEETING IS ON! HOW DARE YOU?" she growled

The person who was about to enter the room was Taeyeon, she's holding a box of cake. She was dumbfounded, a bit jaw dropped on what she heard from Tiffany. She was hurt by those words. She just want to close the door and ran out.

Tiffany was shocked when she saw Taeyeon. She didn't mean to say it. She gulped and so guilty.

"I-I'm sorry." Taeyeon's voice cracked. Taeyeon bowed and leave the room.

"Oh my gosh. No, Tae."

The staff paused and stared at Tiffany's reaction. They saw the witch has already left, and they saw the soft side of Tiffany with teary eyes.

"No no" Tiffany mumbled. She rushed out to the room to chase Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon walking fast. "Taeyeon!" she shouted but the petite woman didn't bother to look at her. "Ya!"

She ran towards Taeyeon and chased after her. Holding Taeyeon's arm the box of cake fell on the floor and Taeyeon seems to fight.

"Let go of me ms. Hwang!" she's crying

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." in concerned tone

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly.

Taeyeon sniffed "I'm sorry I made you mad. If you don't want me around here. I will just go."

"No, no! You didn't understand Tae. I'm sorry. Please, don't cry." she's really felt bad. She's mad at herself.

"Are you mad at me? I just want to give you the cake I baked this morning before I go to the recording session. And I just want to see you, I'm sorry" still crying.

"Really?" She faced Taeyeon and wiped the petite woman's tears. "Don't be sorry, I appreciate it Tae. I'm the one who supposed to say sorry for my behavior in the meeting room. I'm really sorry, I'm just sad."

"Sad? Why you're sad?" dorky looked.

"B-because I know, I-I thought you wouldn't be around t-today. And... you have s-school tomorrow. I-I thought I wouldn't able to see you for a couple of d-days. That's w-why I'm not in the mood." said stuttering