chapter twelve

A/N: ay a jj and simon throwback enjoy that ;))

-MOLLYS POV-

"Do i really need to have tiny little fish eating my feet?" I crossed my arms staring at ellie with an eyebrow raised.

"Um yes! And plus they don't eat your feet! They just eat the bacteria around your feet!"

"Nope!" I turned around, accidentally hitting myself with the hundreds of bags i had acquired throughout our shopping trip.

"Ugh, fine. Lets go home then. Im all shopped out." Ellie slouched and we both laughed.

*****
We arrived at my apartment and basically threw all our bags on the pale wooden floor. I jumped onto my sofa and wanted to fall asleep there and then and never wake up. Ellie then jumped on the sofa alongside me and nudged my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see her holding two DVDs, 'Me before You' and 'Madagascar'.
"Seriously?" I laughed pointing to the Madagascar case.
"Yes seriously! Which one shall we watch first?" I pointed to Madagascar and ellie practically leaped from where she was sitting and put the DVD in the player.

It was clear how much our movie tastes varied, considering by the end of the day we were both crying and laughing. Thats why I loved ellie so much. No matter whats going on in your life she always somehow manages to cheer me up, it's a real talent. Thats when it all hit me like a ton of bricks.

Simon.

Since ellie had fallen asleep during the second film, 'Me Before You' I decided to finally look at my phone and text Simon. I knew it was a bad idea but I needed to see him and talk to him about what happened.

To: Simon🔥
Hey, are u free rn? Can we meet up at the park near your place? I need to talk. M xx

-SIMONS POV-

*DING!*

"Whos that? Your mom?" Derek, jonny and sonny all laughed. I gave them an evil glare and replied "No, it's my girlfriend."

What?! Why the hell did i just say that? Molly was definitely not my girlfriend!

"Oh, British boys got a little girlfriend." They all laughed their menacing laughs again, almost in sync.

"Ha ha guys, can you please tell me what went on last night then?" I tried asking as politely as possible but i think my impatience was starting to show.

"Yeah sure, calm down BB." Jonny sniggered.

"BB?" I cringed.

"British boy?" Sonny stated, as if it was completely obvious. This guy clearly had his head stuck in the clouds.

"Shut up! Jonny, Sonny! Get the hell out of here!" Derek shouted, pointing to the black, mouldy front door of the house, gesturing them to leave.

"Whatever." Sonny huffed. They both stomped their way out of the door and slammed it on their way out.

"Now, last night?" Derek crossed his arms.

"Don't leave anything out." My voice cracked a little while saying 'anything'. I had a feeling it wasn't all good news.

"Well then," Derek leaned back on his dusty armchair and started to tell me what happened. He really didn't miss out anything. Including the cocaine and be being an overconfident asshole. Was that why Molly blew me off this morning?

"Great. That makes me feel like fucking shit." I said angrily, my head in my hands tugging on my hair.

"Don't sweat it, i think i have something that could help..." Derek walked into his tiny kitchen and pulled a needle out from one of the kitchen drawers.

"What on Earth is that?" I asked, very confused. I knew that it was a needle of course, but why?

"Seriously?" I shrugged. "Give me your arm." Derek held his giant, chubby, and dirty hands out, I placed my arm on it. Was it paracetamol but liquid version? Americans are into that kinda stuff apparently.

"Just relax..." He grinned, sticking the needle into my upper arm.

"What the-" I started to feel dizzy and weaker almost instantly.

"Enjoy!" Derek smirked and left the house, locking the door behind him.

"Wait... wait... I-" I fell to the black wooden floor with a thump, my hand reaching towards the door. My teeth gritted.

"Molly!" I whispered and pulled my phone out of my grey zipper pocket.

To: Molly
Hekp stucj in derjs hoise deelinf dizxy

A/N: ooooooh whats gunna happen.. lol btw hmu on twitter @/wr0etominter and to those of you that are still reading this fanfic thank you! it means so much to me :) x