Chapter 3

Will's P.O.V

I sobbed quietly in the corner of this prison cell I'm caged in.

I'm cold.. I'm scared..

My eyes widened when I heard some keys jiggling behind the door. The door swung open, revealing the most evil person I've encountered.

"Oh Will. I'm bored. Will you be a good little peasant you are and entertain me?" She ask while having a wicked smile on her face.

I slowly stood up from my corner. My chains made a small noise as I shake in fear. I gulp. "W-What do you need, Mistress?"

She smirked in satisfaction. "Glad you ask."

She snapped her fingers and in a split second, chains from the walls grabbed my arms and legs and forcefully pulled me against the wall. I whimpered in pain as I let her do what she pleases.

She summon a whip in her hands and before she could swing it, the door open once again.

"I knew you'd be here, sis." He said with a bored expression on his face.

Mabel Gleeful rolled her eyes at him. "You interrupted my Play Time. What is it that you want now, brother?"

"Don't you remember? We have to get that 3rd Journal from those two idiots." He said while scoffing.

My eyes held in fear when Dipper Gleeful looked at me. "Leave the pet here. We'll just summon him again when we need him."

Mistress Mabel huffs at him before snapping her fingers again, letting the chains disappear and letting me fall the cold hard ground with a thud. Too weak to stand up, I just rolled at my side and stare at the Evil Twins walking away and shutting the door.

I lay behind my back at the ground while starring at the ceiling, tears started to form as I let out a sob.

Bill.. Save Me, Please..

Bill's P.O.V

I let out a growl as I stare at the bus, in which it just arrived at the bus stop. The doors open and I saw a feet step out of the vehicle.

My hands clenches in anger when the two people I've been waiting for had appeared.

I suddenly raise my eyebrows in confusion. "They somehow look.. different.." I muttered before shaking my head rapidly.

"No, this must be a trick. They just look older now.." (Mabel and Dipper are now 16, turning 17 this summer. Why? WELL BECAUSE I SAY SO, BRUH)

"Grunkle Stan!" The Twins exclaimed in sync when they saw their relative and hugged each other tightly.

I scoff. Bunch of fakers.. You'll show your true colors, I know it.