Part 5- Mercy

You open the door, revealing Sherlock standing beside an officer. The officer, with a pissed expression and attitude, looks from Lestrade to you. He stares into your eyes. "I think he's with you," the officer angrily says while pushing Sherlock in the room.

You nearly fall over with Sherlock being pushed into you, but manage to keep your balance long enough to stand. Sherlock, on the other hand, falls on the ground; giving you enough time to look at Lestrade, mouth the words I'm sorry and help Sherlock up.

"What did I miss?" Sherlock asks.

Explain what happened before Lestrade starts screaming: part 8

Part 6- Lie. And pray. I can control the story but I really can't help you right now so good luck. Did I mention that you should lie?

Lestrade goes to open the door, and while he's turning the handle you scream for him to wait. But you're too late. This is when you start to pray. And thank God! It's just a cop! Sherlock hasn't showed up yet.

You sigh and relax. Congratulations! Except this is the sixth part and I need to make things complicated for you; please don't hate me. I was wrong, it's not just a cop. Because five seconds later, Sherlock walks in and the cop leaves, and you need to explain yourself. Now you should lie.

Explain what happened before Lestrade's face turns as red as a balloon and all the helium (and profanities) leave his mouth and you lose your job over at Scotland Yard: part 8

Part 7- just hope for the best?

You tried ignoring the knocking at the door, but about ten seconds later Lestrade becomes agitated and opens the door. My advice? Read the title of this part again and... Yeah. Read it and read it until you understand.

So.. Where were we again? Oh yeah, Lestrade---> door.

Lestrade puts his hand on the doorknob as you hold your breath (and IRL re-reading the part title.) Guess who's at the door. A simple, plain police officer. Thank God. But I'm not going to let you go that easy. Everyone knows that with Sherlock you always hope for the best, but it never really happens. Ok, you ready for this? Guess who's behind the police officer? Sherlock!

Now you should hope for the best. Good luck explaining this to Lestrade!

Explain to Lestrade before you lose your job and/or your flat mate: part 8
Avoid the situation and leave: Part 9

Part 8- I can't stress this enough, I am not held liable for what happens next. You decided what to do and everything just sort of led here? Idk just be glad this book is easy to follow

"Sherlock?!" Greg looked shocked. Which he should be.

"Detective Inspector Lestrade, what do we have here?" Sherlock started to expect the room.